More desktops

lol Britt! Do you know of Foamy the Squirrel? Cuz that's where it's from if you didn't :P

btw, Hibou is my name in French class....so don't get ideas like my parents are michael jackson-ish (minus the pedophilia) with naming kids weird names. Because my real name is so incredibly boring. It's like so common too....

Well, I've wanted a Mac for a long time but no money equals no Mac. So, an application was recently released to make Windows look like a Mac. You can get it here: FlyakiteOSX

Warning: This program makes Firefox a little jumpy...literally. I hate this, I love Firefox but I love my new Windows too. I guess I can live with it, it's only bouncy occasionally - it's very weird.

I wouldn't touch it for money but I'm still curious and I dont really feel like downloading it and unpacking to check - does that use one of the familiar alt shells as a base?

Don't know. I'm getting reckless with my current computer, I'm pretty tired of it and I don't really care if I kill it. I had heard some good things about Flyakite and so far, I haven't had any problems, other than the bouncy firefox issue and my mom's confusion (everything is the same, it just looks different, and yet she still can't figure it out)

lol Hibou...I didn't think that and never heard of it....still hilarious though. :P

new desktop. no fan art. I think it's a first. :P kudos to you if can guess who said it....

Update on Flyakite OSX:

I uninstalled it today. I wasn't having any problems with it, I just got bored. I found out that instead of installing it, you can just export all of the files. So, I did this and searched through them. I was able to use most of the image files and convert in myself, without installing the program or editing/installing any registry entries.

the quote or sarcastically b/c there's no fanart? :thinking: if it's the quote....can't help ya there....I think it's great. Victor Jara wrote it, btw. ;)

:rolleyes: oi les, well I guess you'll be happy to know it's changed. even though I still love the quote. Maybe it's harsh but it's just about standing up for everyone's rights and not just standing by and watching all the time because it may not be your problem. I'm done now. :P lol.

my newest p.o.s. wp is on my desktop for now....

New wallpaper...I've never posted in a long time...but I had a really sexy wallpaper from nov 13 for like ever...but then my computer crash and I used this really nice one that jems made...and I had this hot elektra one up for a bit...and noooow...:drum roll: okaaaay...it's lacking Jen Garner and all the Alias goodness...but hey...IDINA & Taye for awhile...the freak that wanted him castrated. such a niiiiice couple. :smiley:

I'm so jealous of Idina right now... :thud: Gawd that man is beautiful. *sigh*

And now, for another beautiful man. :D I'm so Martin obsessive right now! :love:

Let's revive the thread, shall we... ;)

My current (yes I know it's a mess... I'm in the process of cleaning it up post-break ;)):

Let's revive the thread, shall we... ;)

My current (yes I know it's a mess... I'm in the process of cleaning it up post-break ;)):

it isn't that big of a mess, you should have seen mine...before I tried cleaning it up, now it is mildly cleaner...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/fong_11/Picture1.png

see all the files piled on another, imagine that all over the desktop...with about 1000 files, that was my desktop. :( and sadly the clutter is coming back :thinking: oh well I can always blame it on entropy :lol:

Back