Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 1 More from this episode

Discussion in 'Alias' started by Azhria Lilu, Dec 15, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

Places:

Madrid - city, capital of Spain and of Madrid provincia . A national center of arts and industry, the city and province form one of the new autonomous regions of the post-Franco era. (Britannica) Population: 2,909,792

Berlin - capital and chief urban centre of Germany. The city lies at the heart of the North German Plain, athwart an east-west commercial
    and geographic axis that helped make it the capital of the kingdom of Prussia and then, from 1871, of a unified Germany. Berlin's former
    glory ended in 1945, but the city survived the destruction of World War II. It was rebuilt and came to show amazing economic and cultural
    growth. (Britannica)

2. AliasFan4eva

AliasFan4eva Rocket Ranger

Hey! Does anyone have media from this episode? I didn't watch ALIAS then (what was the matter with me?!) and it was one I realy wish I had seen! I wanted to see the scene at the apartment with Will, Syd, Francie,and I think the other man was Charlie(?) and the scene with Will and Syd later. If anyone has media like a video clip of it and they could get it for me it would be great! Thanks! -Princess-

3. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

4. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

Also try alias.fredfarm.com. They've got screen caps of everything and also some clips (but not of season 1 i dont think)

5. Intel

Intel Rocket Ranger

Isn't this the ep where we see anna and that symbol of rambaldi on her hand?

6. Dead-Drop

Dead-Drop Rocket Ranger

Hey :D

I'm looking for images of Sydney making the Dead-Drop in the Season 3 Episode 1 episode Parity. Can anyone help me???

Dead-Drop :ph34r:
    <O>

7. Dead-Drop

Dead-Drop Rocket Ranger

Oops!!! My bad. Hehe. That should be Season 1 Episode 3. Yup, that's right now... Parity!!

Dead-Drop :ph34r:
    <O>

8. Intel

Intel Rocket Ranger

You can try Alias Media I'm sure they have screencaps of the ep :)