More on the episode switch

Azhria Lilu

Captain
In the live wanda chat, I was able to ask E!'s Wanda about the episode switch. Here is what she had to say:

allalias.com asks: Wanda: Everyone is confused about the Alias switcheroo - what is the scoop with Phase One? Is it really better than Double Agent?
Wanda replies: Here is the scoop -- straight from the mouth of Executive Producer JJ Abrams...

Wanda: He made the decision to swap the episodes, because the Ethan Hawke episode that was supposed to run the night of the Super Bowl was a stand-alone episode, and viewers wouldn't necessarily feel compelled to come back the following week. So, he swapped it with the following week's episode...

Wanda: Which has the HUGE shocker I have been teasing you about. JJ says that so much happens, it geels like a pilot for a new show, and has a cliffhanger that will hook viewers. Muy importante.

It may work out to be the best because new people who come back after Phase One for Double Agent will be hooked because it will be such a great show :smiley:

Spoiler
All I got to say is that I think Jack might die (through process of elimination and the pics at vartanho.com)
And I cannot wait for Vaughn's little declaration to Sydney about wanting to kiss her. (from spoilersluts.com)
Gosh finals can not end any fast and the weekend aint comin any faster either!
:thinking: :blush: :D :rolleyes: :woot:
What I really wonder though, is who the wolf is the in sheep skin that Wanda hints about??? :Ph34r: :thinking:

Back