TV More television cancellations folks, Fox aren't winning friends here

Jethro

Captain
So Ash vs Evil Dead is gone, think I have another season at least to enjoy, and well no one was surprised with some of the other cancellations, but seriously what are Fox thinking! Lucifer, The Last Man on Earth, and Brooklyn Nine-NIne are all gone but also The Exorcist has been cancelled after two low rating seasons. On the bright side The Kardashians has been renewed, yes that's sarcasm folks. The bang you heard in the background was collective IQs dropping like a ton of bricks.

Really weird news here, nope The Exorcist television series still not on the agenda Downunder, but we do get the Kardashians, Jesus wept!

They had to make room in order to bring Last Man Standing back from the dead. :cautious:

Lucifer might find a new home on DC's streaming service. They've been looking at some flagship shows for the service to get people's attention and Lucifer might make the jump to it. Too early to tell.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine on the other hand has been confirmed to be getting another shot on NBC. NBC produces the show and has expressed regret passing on it initially and have announced plans for another full season to be broadcast on it's own network.

And in further news

Wayward Sisters, Supernatural spin off hasn't been picked up.

The X Files isn't on Fox's agenda.

Like I said some where else in here, since the late 80's tv programs really stink, they just don't entertain all audiences, just a select few. You cant entertain folks with out including all audiences, sorry it just don't work..,,,

The Crossing!
Cancelled before 7th ep aired. And I liked it.
:mad:
I haven't seen any episodes of The Crossing yet. Have you heard if they're going to air the full season yet or are they pulling it off the schedule immediately?

In something of a novel idea the Charmed reboot is going full steam ahead.

Uhmm anyone else think the chicks in the trailer below looked deformed?

In something of a novel idea the Charmed reboot is going full steam ahead.

Uhmm anyone else think the chicks in the trailer below looked deformed?

Lol! Bro, I took my mother out to a restaurant in Lewisville tx. for mothers day, we Mericans have fathers day and mothers day as a celebration of our folks. The waitress walks over and from a distance she looked cute, but then she came into the light and she had a furry beard or something growing on her jaw. Her clothes were covered with food stuff from prep. and she was all around funky. I do cashier and stocking as a 2nd job at a retail hobby store, big store. Well sir, a purty gal walks up, with long legs, hour glass figure and a cute Paris Hilton -Britney Spears face. She flirted with me and I caught her eyes, she said she was from up north Michagan or something. Upon further inspection her body had wrap around tattoos, with skulls bloody knives and spider webs. I thought man if I wanted a mate with tats like that, id join the navy and marry a dirty sailor! LOL, pass!;) I was polite of course, and sent her on her way, so yeuppers I know "deformed gals" too....

I'm actually looking forward to Charmed now that I've seen the trailer! Thanks Jethro!
Um, DEFORMED? What are you referring to? Can you explain your comment? They're 3 beautiful young actresses to me.

AvD going away doesn't surprise me much. I couldn't even make it through the first season when it was clear Bruce Campbell was being sidelined as hard as possible. He felt like an extra while the politically correct diversity "side kicks" hogged all the screen time. They even tried to poke fun at this but it came off as a desperate ploy rather than an honest joke.

Back