More Than This

Michael will ride in oh his gallent horse to come save Sydney, right?
Well, he better!
I love it already
Someone needs to let Syd go
Michael is supposed to be after Annabelle, but he doesnt like her eaither, right?
But when he sees Syd, he immediatly falls madly in love with her
Well, he better!
Can I get a PM, please?
Update again soon!

great start!!! poor syd!!! can't wait til she meets vaughn!! nways, when i read that, kind of reminded me of ever after. great job and update soon. and pm me please.

This first chapter is really great, it actually reminds of Cinderella.

Please keep me on your pm list :blush:

Thank you

Sab

:love: :angel2:

A great start

I dont knows what ytou are worried about, I reckon tghat this fic will be just as awesome as all of your other ones. Please keep me onn the pm list and we'll all just hope that they work

Thank you

Besides, even if they did, she was nineteen, far past the prime age to marry, so she was stuck, doomed to lead that life and no matter how much she wished for more, she knew she could never have it.

I'm pretty sure Janet will find a way to get Sydney out of that boring life :angelic: :P

Keep PMing me :lol:

Very interesting beginning...:smiley:

I can't wait to see Michael come and save her from that boring life...

Please keep PMing me when you post more

Yay... i like these older stories that you write! keep me on the list please janet! thanks for the pm!

could i get a pm for this!
Dunno if they're working yet, but i can dream :D

Love this already! I'm such a sucker for old stories, it's actually quite sad!! Cannot wait til she meets Michael!!
Oh and I so wanna see an Annabelle tantrum :D

UPDATE ASAP

That's an interesting start! Sydney's life really sucks!!!
But I'm sure you are going to make it better by bringing in Vaughn :lol:
All the things I have read, reminds me of my history classes, about French Revolution and all :lol:
I know, this is weird ^_^

Please PM me when you post more

Thx

Ohh a new one with a slight twist..

Love the start!!!... it really quit reminded me of Every thing I wanted...!!!! but that might be the whole sevant thing....

Still love it thought!!! :D

I would love a PM but don't worry if they dont't work.....

Back