more then mets the eye

I wrote more today like a whole ten pages but the chapter isn't finnished and Ems also needs to correct it, so I' m guessing it will be up on saterday.
Mel

Ohh come on, i'm in your class and yet i don't even get a prevue, and it won't be up till saturday!
See what i have to put up with???

~Kim~

hey guess what Kim????? The next chapter is finnished so I'm posting it and the italics are Nat's thoughts
Mel

Chapter ( i have no idea what number it is)
Back at the CIA
“Come on man, that was so a date”, said Weiss.
“No it wasn’t Eric, wer’re JUST FRIENDS!!” Vaughn told Weiss.
“Mm hmm, you can keep thinking that ,but there will always be romantic sparks between you two”, said Weiss.
Vaughn smiles”maybe…”
Kendall walks in.
“Agent Vaughn, we need you to find everything you can about this ex-agent” , said Kendall, while handing Vaughn a folder, “She used to work for the KGB, the KGB says that she is dead but we’re not sure”.
“Ok,” Vuaghn opens the folder,”Oh my god it’s Nat”.
“What?” asks Weiss. He turns around, “Dude, Nat is with Syd, she’s nowhere nearhere”.
“No, come and see!” said Vaughn.
Weiss looked at the picture paperclipped to the file. Then he looked at the name Jennie Kendall.
“JENNIE KENDALL!!!!!! What the f***? K, this is seroiusly creepy. She looks exactly like Nat and she has our boss’s last name!!! How creepy is that?” screamed Weiss.
“ Very creepy, I guess… I have to find out everyhing about her so I’ll get back to you” said Vaughn
Meanwhile in the photocopy room
“ Hehe, this is fun” said Syd.
Syd had just been giving Nat a tour of the CIA when she found the photocopy room. For about an hour now, they had been photocopying hands, feet, faces and hair. Paper was flying everywhere and the were huge files of paper all over the floor. Syd final;y noticed that and hour had passed ans told nat to grab her sweater. As they were leaving the room, Nat bumped into Weiss.
“ Nat, Vaughn wants you to come to his desk. Come with me. Oh and Syd, I’m sure he’d loved to see you too” said Weiss.
“ Shut uo Weiss’, said Syd although she was very happy to go along.

Once at Vaughn’s desk, he opened the file and handed the picture to Nat.
“Nat, do you know this woman?” asked Vaughn.
“Mom,” was all that Nat could say. Nat laid the picture on the desk and ran to the bathroom, on the way slamming about evrey door in the building.

“Nat, are you in here?” asked Syd.
“Go away”, mumbled Nat.
“ Nat, sweetie come out of the stall”, said Syd. Her on voice suprised her with the amount of softness in it.The door on the last stall opened and out came a teary eyed Nat. Syd walked towards her and Nat collapsed in Syd’s arms.
What am I doing? I have kown this people for about a day and a half and already I have have cried on two of them. I’m such a loser, oh well.
Nat sighed and asked the question that had been botering her for awhile.
“ What do you want with my mom?” asked Nat still in tears. Before Syd could answer the bathroom door flew open and a flustered agent came in.
“There are two agents outside that wouldn’t stop bothering me, anyway they want you to come out of the bathroom”, said the agent.
“Fine, common Nat lets go” said Syd with a sigh.
“No, I don’t want to go out there”, said Nat, “ I cant walk out of here”.
“Well if you can’t walk out of here I will just have to carry you” replied Syd and with that she pick Nat up and carrried her out of the bath room.
At the sound of the door opening Vaughn looked up. There stood Syd with Nat in her arms. Nat took a big glup of air and asked ,” What do you want with my mom?”
“There is a possiblity that she may be still alive,” said Vaughn.
“Oh my god, ‘ was all Nat could say. If sha hadn’t been in Syd’s arms she would have probaly fallen over.
“ It’s only a possibilty, we don’t know for certain,” said Vaughn.
“ Can I go please?” asked where asked Vaughn.
“Shopping,” answered Nat.
“I’ll take you,” said Syd, before Weiss could say anything sarcastic.
Later on
“ Hey Syd, let’s hit the park. I fell like playing soccer,” said Nat.
“Ok, lemme just call Vaughn. He loves saoccer plus I told him I would call when you felt better,” asnwered Syd.
‘Ok. I’ll wait on the field,” said Nat.
Later still
“Pass it, Pass it!” screaned Nat to Vaughn, who passed it to her. They were playing 2 on 1. Vaughn and Nat against Syd. Syd was really good.
‘Score!’ yelled Vaughn.
“Boo yeah!” yelled Nat, jumping uo and down. After giving each other high fives, the game began again. Nat started with the ball this time. Dribbleing up the field with the ball, Nat devised a plan. Passing th ball to Vaughn, Nat streaked up the field. She stoped by the net waiting for Vaughn’s pass. Hat’s when she noticed that Syd wasn’t in defending the net. Looking down the field, Nat spotted Syd funning across the field towards Vaughn, who didn’t seem to notice a thing.
This is going to be funny.
WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nat looked up from scuffing her brand new sneaker to see Vaughn and Syd in a pile of legs and arms. Nat jogged over to them, while trying to hide the laughter in her voice she asked,” What happened?”
“Syd side-tackled me!” replied Vaughn who sounded offended. Nat looked over at Syd who was laughing her ass of.
“It wasn’t funny,” pouted Vaughn.
“Was too,” was all that Syd could manage before another laughing fit.
“I thought is was funny,” added Nat.
“You’re not helping Nat,” said Vaughn with a playfull glare.
“I know and that’s why I said it,” chuckled Nat.
“Women,’ was all Vaughn said.
“What did you say?” asked Syd.
“Why should I tell you?” demanded Vaughn. Nat decided to live them to their flrifting and go and jump of a swing.

Nat walked over to the swings in the park. She was lucky, there was an empty swing. She sat down and made a face when the too small swing strap thing pinched her butt. She pushed off the ground hard.Soon she was completely engrossed in the swinging rhythm. Bend, stretch, bend, stretch. She was flying trough the sky. She closed her eyes. Her feet repeating the rhythm bend, stretch. Her stomach did flip- flops. I’m almost ready,1 last stretch. She let go of the chains and pushed herself off. The wind rushed passed her face, playing with her tangled hair. Her body jerked as she landed. She stumbled forward. She put a hand out in front of her to stop her from falling. In stead of silky smooth grass under her hand, she flet human skin! She heaved her weight the other way. She collapsed on the ground beside the person she almost fell on.
“Whoah!” exclaimed Nat, while tying t catch her breath.
“ I’m so sorry. I should have gotten out of the way, but I was watching you. You were moving like a bird through the sky,” said the girl.
“No , you shouldn’t be sorry it’s my fault, I should have checked to see it anyone was in the way,” said Nat. After a long pause Nat continued, “ You were watching me ???? That’s so cool!!
“ Thanks, I’m Emilie by the way” said the girl now known as Emilie.
“My name is Natalie, but PLEASE don’t call me that. Call me Nat instead, “ said Nat.
“ Why can’t I call you Natalie, it’s a pretty name?” asked Emilie.
“Exactly, Natalie sounds like a calm and sweet girl and that’s not me. There is also the fact that a Nat is a bug and they can be annoying and so can I,” replied Nat, a smile growing on her face.
‘ Alrighty then, you can call me Em,” said Em.
“ That was awesome,” said Nat flopping back on the grass.
“It looked like it. Come on , let’s do it again and let’s try and grab hands before we land,” said Em.
Back to Syd and Vaughn(who have been nu-un nd ya-huning for the past half hour)
“ Nu-un”
“Ya-hun”
“Nu-un”
"Ya-Hun "
" Where is Nat?" asked Vaughn.
"Dammit, where did she go?" asked Syd, scrambling to her feet.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"Oh my god! That’s Nat!” said Vaughn,” come on”. Syd and ran dashed threw the tress just in time to see Nat and Emland on top of each other. Syd ran over to the girls.
“ Nat, Nat! Are you ok?” asked Syd the only answer she got were giggles.
“ Nat, move please, I can’t breath,” said Em who was muffled by Nat.
“ Sorry,” said Nat while rolling over, that was when Emilie got a look at Syd and Vaughn’s face’s.
“Woah! Are they your parents? Because you don’t look like them,” said Em.
“No, they aren’t there my um..” said Nat.
"I’m her foster parent and this is my girlfriend Sydney,” interrupted Vaughn gesturing to Syd. Nat shot Vaughn a confused look. Did I miss something here? When did they get together?
“ Oh, I’m Emilie,’ said Em.
“Hi, I’m Micheal Vaughn, Nat’s foster father,” said Vaughn.
“AKA Vaughn,” added Nat.
“Personally, I like to be called Micheal,’ said Vaughn.
“ Fine. MICHEAL can Em come over?” asked Nat.
“ Sure, but she has to ask her parents,” said Vaughn.
“Ok, I have to run home, I’ll be back in 10 minutes,” said Emilie. She turned and ran home. As soon as Emilie was out of ear shot Nat turned around and asked “ Why did you say that Syd was your girlfriend?”
“ Because , why else would she be here?” asked Vaughn.
“ Good point,’ said Nat as she turned around looking for Emilie. There was a long silence. Then nat asked for ice cream . Vaughn said yes to Nat’s request.

As soon as Nat saw Emilie she started running.
“Guess what!” she shreaked.
“ What?” asked Emilie.
“ We get ice cream,” answered Nat.
“Yay!” yelled Emilie.
Vaughn and Syd were watching the scene with funny looks on their faces.
“What got hem so excited?” whispered Vaughn to Syd.
“I have no idea.” replied Syd.
At the ice cream place
“Have you girls decided yet?” asked Vaughn.
“yes we have. T want cookies and cream,” said Nat.
“ Me two,” added Em.
“ What do you want Syd?” asked Vaughn.
“ Chocolate chip cookie dough,” said Sydney.
‘ okay, we’ll have two cookies and cream, on e chocolate chip cookie dough and one orange sherbet. Oh and make those all double scoops,” said Vaughn.
“ that will be $13,50, “ said the guy behind the counter.
After everyone finally got their icecream, Nat noticed Vaughn eyeing Syd’s ice cream. She quickly walked over to her and whispered something to Syd. A smile grew on Syd’s lips.
“ Wanna lick?” asked Syd holding out her ice cream to Vaughn.
“ Sure,” Vaughn answered.
He bent down and just when he was about to take a lick Syd moved ice cream so it got all over Vaughn’s face, but Vaughn was just as quick and got hold of Syd’s ice cream in his teeth andpulled. He stod up with a triumphant smile on his face and all of Syd’s ice cream in his mouth. Syd was left with a cone! Just then their pagers went off. Vaughn quickly swalod Syd’s ice cream wich ended up with him getting brain freeze.

When they finally made it to the Cia Kendall was the first person to come towards them.
“ Nat,” said Kendall roughly,” may I please speak to you in my office?”

;) geeeze, iwonder where u came up with the name emilie?
hmmmm i am trying to think hard, but that is sorta difficult 4 me u know???
thinking. . .
thinking. . .
still thinking. . .
o.k i think i know where u got it from
but since i'm not aloud 2 poste her name i won't say any thing

HAPPY LATE EASTER AND HAPPY EASTER MONDAY EVERYBODY
see u guises on tuesday

~Kim~

hey hey! here's some more. mel plz dont be mad, but i sorta lost theoriginal, so im writing from memory here..............................and also dont be mad i didnt send it 2 u first.............i thought i'd surprise u!

"Nat there's some stuff you ought to know-

"If you're going to tell me about my maybe-not-dead mother, then dont bother, i already know."

"That's not quite what I was going to tell you but there's a start. No, your mother is not dead, she is in fact quite alive."

"Where is she?Can I see her? What happened? Why did she leave?" Nat had about a million things flying through her head at that moment.

"One thing at a time. We do not know where she is, so you cannot see her. She left because-

"Because why? why the hell would she leave me? I mean, im her child............"

"LISTEN!" Kendall said loudly, " she left because she works for the 'bad guys'. In fact she works with Sloane, Sark and Irena Derevko-

"Sydney's mom?"

"Yes, Sydneys mother. We do not know where she is or what they're working on right now, but we're working on it. We have to find them anyway, so we'll find her too. Vaughn's on the case with Syd."

"omg, okay........um so what about my dad? is he alive too? cuz if he is I'm going to have to kill somebody-

"Don't let me hear you say that again young lady" said Kendall seriously." We take those kind of sayins very seriously in this business. But no, your father is not alive, he is in fact very much not alive."

" Dammit"

"I know what you mean. Listen there's one more thing."

"I don;t want to hear it" replied Nat quickly, sounding like she had had enough for one day.

And with that, she left Kendall's office.

" Nat! Are you okay?" saud Syd worriedly.

"No I am not. I need to do someshopping, let's go pick up Emilie and hit the mall"

"Okay, retail therapy sounds fine, we'll talk while we shop."

"Okay" and Nat,. being a very peppy person, walked out of the builidng and to Syd's car, very starngely for a person like her.

Later

"oh. my. god. Look at these shorts! Aren't they like, totally cool!" said Nat, in the middle of lasenza girl, holding up a pair of hot pink shorts that would match her hot pink t-shirt she was wearing.

"yah, they are cute, although completely not my type, you should get them!" replied Emilie, adoring the shorts her new best friend was holding up.

"Syd what do you think?"

"I think they're great! You should get them." she replied thinking ohhh my, how the hell can she wear hot pink, hot pink and more hot pink?

A few hours later, their hands gripping heavy shopping bags, the three of them walked out of the mall towards Syd's car.

"So Nat, what happened in Kendall's office?" asked Syd.........a question that had been on her mind for the hours that they had been shopping.

"Well, my mother is not dead, shes very much alive and well working with your mother somewhere the CIA does not know. Good enough for you?" said Nat, now not so cheery the subject had come up.

"Okay, thats a lot for my brain right now." answered Syd, repeating Nat's words insde her head.

ommigosh. her mother? working with sloane? with my mother? thats sortof a lot to think about. There's no way that could be true. Hold on a sec......yah, yah there is a way. Why else would Vaughn be told to find out as much as he could about her? That's what Vaughn is doing, basically tracking her down.

"Syd, whats wrong?"asked Nat, noticing a very concentrated look on Syd's face.

"Oh nothing," replied Syd, still thinking.

Finally they got back to Syd's place. it was night now. Sydney suddenly realized it had been one week since Nat had come into their lives. One week today. And with that she parked her car and took Nat up to see her apartment.

hope you like it! ~~ melinda dont kill me! please!

ill talk to you in a second mel..........

hope the rest of you liked it, there's more to come!

ems

hhhmmmmmm, i wonder were u got the hot pink idea from.... mel?
and ems, does the hot pink thing, reflect ur opinion of hot pink?
just guessing

lol

~Kim~

yes kim, sydney's opinion of hot pink does reflect the way i feel about wearing it(mel dont kill me)

lol, no hot pink is cool , but to wear it is a bit much for me

ems

oh. my. god. Look at these shorts! Aren't they like, totally cool!" said Nat, in the middle of lasenza girl, holding up a pair of hot pink shorts that would match her hot pink t-shirt she was wearing.
That was based on me and
my, how the hell can she wear hot pink, hot pink and more hot pink?
is based on ems
Mel

Hot pink is like the best color ever!
like come on ems, were is ur sense of
stile? I agree with mel :D
ems ems ems, when r u gonna grow up? :cool:
see ya l8ter/tomorow :D

~Kim~ :angelic:

hey

ah! looks who's tellin who to get a sense of style kim! lol, jk.............hopefully i'll see u guys at school 2 morrow, and i'll call u 2 nite

Back