Sci-Fi Mork & Mindy (1978-1982)

Robby

Helper Bot
Title: Mork & Mindy

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 1978-09-14

Creator: Garry Marshall

Cast: Robin Williams, Pam Dawber, Gina Hecht, Jay Thomas, Ralph James, Shelley Fabares, Tom Poston

Overview: Mork & Mindy is an American science fiction sitcom broadcast from 1978 until 1982 on ABC. The series starred Robin Williams as Mork, an alien who comes to Earth from the planet Ork in a small, one-man egg-shaped spaceship. Pam Dawber co-starred as Mindy McConnell, his human friend and roommate. In 1997, the episode "Mork's Mixed Emotions" was ranked #94 on TV Guide's 100 Greatest Episodes of All Time list.
Mork & Mindy (1978-1982)

Whew! For a second there when I saw the title of this thread I was worried that they were thinking about bringing the series back! :P

Like I said, we trust but verify. I have learned to never take anything at face value but I'm glad to hear you seek peaceful interaction. Perhaps the interaction would be mutually beneficial. I'm getting Exidor flash backs, naa, nooo, na, noooo.
lol

Robert Donner is one of my all time favorite actors! I He was in so many hit movies, with tons of huge actors when I was a kid. But no matter what I see him in today, even in High Plains Drifter, to me, he will always be Exidor!

Robert Donner is one of my all time favorite actors! I He was in so many hit movies, with tons of huge actors when I was a kid. But no matter what I see him in today, even in High Plains Drifter, to me, he will always be Exidor!
Yeup, Exidor was the tops, but when John Winters showed up as Merth, I think the ratings took a dive, Dang good series, Naaa, nooo, naa, nooo...

The first season was definitely the best and Exidor was a fun character. I remember that by the time Jonathan Winters was brought in that I had lost interest in the show.

I'm surprised that one of the 'classics' channels like MeTV isn't showing the old Mork & Mindy episodes, they'd fit in with their other 1/2 comedy shows they have on from that time period.