Morrowind - did you know...

Eniko

Cadet
Did you know Morrowind could look like this?

morrowind1.jpg

morrowind2.jpg

morrowind3.jpg

morrowind4.jpg

It took me a full day of adding mods and tweaking but now I'm falling in love with it all over again. I mostly used Morrowind Expanded as a guide, though I added some more mods of my own. If anyone's interested in knowing which I'll list them here.

No i didn't. At first i thought it was a Morrowind-for-Oblivion Mod. If i shouldn't be doing other Things, i'd try that for myself. Although the Knowledge of the Time i took to set up Oblivion with hundredfiftyish Mods makes for quite a Barrier...

Perhaps i should give it a try when my next Holidays come around.

Yep, I did! Personally I never liked the mods that greened Vardenfell, even with oblivion style graphics.

Most games are green and lush (or cold and snowy)- Morrowind broke the rule by making a cool desolate landscape that still had quite a lot of variety to it. Last time I played Morrowind I added a few dozen mods to the game but none of them changed the atmosphere of it, just improved upon what was already there.

None of the mods really change the desolate areas of the islands, it's just that I've only been to the greener areas. I suppose it's up for debate whether or not they're supposed to be this green, but it works for me.

Back