Most AMAZING Performances!

Redrum

Cadet
We've all seen good singers, but what about those where your jaws just DROP?

I remember everyone talking about Susan Boyle for a while, and I had no idea what everyone was talking about till I looked her up. Here's a YouTube link that I encourage you to look at as soon as you have free time.

Isn't she AMAZING? She didn't look like she could produce such a sound as she did!

Please, share yours!

She's really not all that. I don't mean this quite the way it sounds, but people only think she's phenomenal because they don't expect a good voice to come out of someone who looks the way she does.

She's going to make a lot of money for 12 months or so, then she'll happily retire.

She's spent quite a few many years trying to hit the big time and now she has.

Aww, I think she has a spectacular voice! It's more operatic though, so I'm sure many people don't appreciate how hard it is to sing that. She's odd, yes, and it looks like she went through the mill a couple of times, but hopefully she's living her dream now.

Bah, didn't like her performance that much.

Here's James Stone from the 2008 season, absolutely wonderful club singer.

Then, of course there's Shaheen Jafargholi, he blew my mind away with his voice.

This years Britain's Got Talent was the best definitely, is it mean that one of the funniest moments this year was Holly Steel breaking down into tears?

This years Britain's Got Talent was the best definitely, is it mean that one of the funniest moments this year was Holly Steel breaking down into tears?

Very mean :D

It annoyed me, to be honest, because had it been anyone older they wouldn't have been given a second chance to perform.

I think it was Simon saying this, but these shows are really bad for these younger kids. They get all their hopes up and then they get tossed out. It happened with that little black girl who sang that chicky song. Felt bad for the girls. Granted there have been adults who've been far worse...

I think she has a very nice voice. I do enjoy listening to her sing. I think she is better then many other people I have listened to.

Back