Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Courtney Love

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Madonna

• Pamela Anderson

• Total voters
Avril Lavigne is NOT ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!! well anyways anna nicole was a model and now she's rich because she married a rich old guy before he died. and now she has her own show. and shes fat. and she used to be skinny.

syd_spy47 said:
Ugh! Anna Nicole.......I can't stand her. (also Bobby Trendy/even more annoying)
Who's Bobby Trendy?
I agree with Anna Nicole though--I can't even stand to look at her! How did a person like her get to be so well known and somewhat popular? :blink:

i chose anna nicole... talking about getting felgercarb cuz u r rich. and using a guy for his money lol. dumb *****. uh.. madonna alos pisses me off. i like the old "papa don't preach", "like a prayer" madonna. but now she just bugs me. pamela anderson annoys me also. hah have you ever seen her without makeup? she is liek a whole different person! lol. she is canadian though.. GO CANADA!!!! hehe. and courtney love.. i like some of hole's songs.. and damn her being married to kurt cobain.. lol. their kid must be so messed up though.. lol think about it..they r both crack addicts..kurt killed himself..etc..yeah. sorry that was off topic..

I love Courtney Love. SHe has to be one of the most indepedant women out there! But I have to agree with the negative IQ...she's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer...hehehe

I voted for Anna Nicole. She is very annoying. I can't stand her!

I think you missed a few good contenders like Renee Zellwegger. I can't stand her, she isn't pretty and her acting always seems to feel forced. Did you hear that she is getting 22 million to star in the Bridget Jones' Diary sequal, compared to the 3 million that she got for the original.

i voted anna nicole!

and why is madonna up there?! :blink: she is the queen of pop and just madonna! how can one hate her?!

but i wish that renee the dumb blonde was up there! i would have voted for her in an instant! ;)

Anna Nicole is annoying, I'll give you that but Courtney Love is just such a stoner! I seriously think that she needs to go into a psycho hospital or something.

Back