Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Booty

• Height

• Other

• Total voters
.. :lol: :lol: ..yeah..i guess the growing genes all had a party on his feet.. :lol: :lol:

...anyway..i like hands..nice, clean and if possible manicured hands, well has long the nails weren't ate by the owner.. :D

nance said:
well what's his name... the Frodo dude. I mean the frodo dude has great eyes but he's not all that... you know? :lol:
[post="909434"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah Elijah definately has amazing eyes...I luv the color

I said eyes-whether it's sky blue, ocean green, or chocolate brown...that's probably what I look for first

Then hair-a guy's can't be too long, it'll just look dirty

eyes are the way to a person's soul. people say that if you look in someone's eyes you can tell what type of person they are if they are sweet, kind, funny, just an overall good person. :P :smiley:

Then hair-a guy's can't be too long, it'll just look dirty
The longer I spend in Mediterranean countries, the more I love men who have hair that can (just) be pulled into a ponytail! But I'm talking about men, not teenage boys! :lol:
You are right - those 16 year-old boys who have long, greasy hair because they think they are being 'alternative' or something don't look so good.

I'd say Eyes... Those mostly grab your attention to them because everyone has different eye colors (green, blue, brown, etc). But the overall face is pretty important as well for an exteriour quality IMO.

Well, I said lips/smile because who doesn't like a nice pair of lips to make out with? Plus, if a guy has bad teeth that is a big turnoff for me. Eyes and chest are also big factors, though.

I voted smile! Because I want some is happy person so be happy together!! But I love certain kinds of eyes!(micheal vaughn's) And abbs would be really hot!!
SYD

Wow...I was the only one who voted for stomach!! guys+six-pack=total perfection and hotness!!! They have to have a nice body, and the stomach is the core, the main focus...at least for me...my second choice would have been either eyes or hair though!!!! Curly blonde hair or green eyes! :D

eyes and smile are tied for 1st. I've noticed in the past year that I'm usually attracted to brown eyes and a dimpled smile which JG has of course. Her adorable brown bedroom eyes hypnotize me like you wouldn't believe :love: . The fact that she is a genuine person on the inside even though it's :eek:fftopic: is just icing on the cake :cloud9: .

Back