Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Booty

• Height

• Other

• Total voters
I really do think what makes a person attractive or unattractive is the person's personality. I may meet someone who is rather unattractive, but if they have a great personality, as I get to know them better, they seem to get better looking to me. The same goes for the opposite. If a person is good looking but turns out to be a horrible person, they start looking ugly to me.

So I really can't name a body part, I just don't work that way.

ConcreteGirl said:
I really do think what makes a person attractive or unattractive is the person's personality.  I may meet someone who is rather unattractive, but if they have a great personality, as I get to know them better, they seem to get better looking to me.  The same goes for the opposite.  If a person is good looking but turns out to be a horrible person, they start looking ugly to me.

[post="1240830"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's why my celeb crush is a cute/adorable girl with a heart of gold (Jen Garner) and not a token visual knockout who has diva-esque tendencies (few that shall remain nameless). I've always been attracted to the cute/down-to-earth type most of the time.

ConcreteGirl said:
I really do think what makes a person attractive or unattractive is the person's personality.  I may meet someone who is rather unattractive, but if they have a great personality, as I get to know them better, they seem to get better looking to me.  The same goes for the opposite.  If a person is good looking but turns out to be a horrible person, they start looking ugly to me.

So I really can't name a body part, I just don't work that way.
[post="1240830"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That is exactly how it is for me.

Last night I made a list what I want in a guy!!LOL!! Its in the GOAB!!LOL!! Its funny!! I like smiles eyes and abs r hot!!!
SYD

Back