Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Booty

• Height

• Other

• Total voters
Eyes. When you look at someone it tells you a lot about their attitude. They can have cold eyes, warm eyes, loving eyes, confused eyes, lusting eyes...

It could go on and on. But I say eyes because they are the window to the soul.

Lipsssssssssssss

I just love full, dry lips like Angelina Jolie's in "Girl, Interrupted" I'd give 'em a smootch any time :D

haha and my love has big lips with a piercing through it *rrrrrrrrr*

butts are a close second, come on, y'all know what i'm talking about ;)

As far as a woman goes, I'd say that her eyes would be one of the best features on her face; after that, I like the hair (my hair color and style preference on a woman would be a brunette with long straight hair, parted in the middle); and then, of course, a set of full, kissable lips. :syd4:

garnergarnish said:
i voted smile, although eyes come a close second, but a smile can change somebody's face completely. i think JG has the sweetest smile i've ever seen. she has tose cute little dimples and stuff. sigh! I  lurve her :blush:
[post="826267"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i was going to change this to eyes but I am definitely sticking to this which i wrote a year ago. Eyes are also very important as they tell almost everything about a person, but a smile can change the way that eyes look and therefore i'm sticking with the smile. However i will revise the second part by saying that my girlfriend Kat has the sweetest smile i've ever seen. :blush:

You can't beat long hair, the longer the better. Big eyes and sweet smile, and I melt.

If she has a full chest and a nice little arse, I wouldn't complain either. :P

Most importantly, she has to be feminine. Butch women or girls trying to be one of the lads are a BIG no-no!...

Ultimately, though, no matter what she looks like, if she's different and can make me laugh, i'm won over. Sounds like felgercarb, I know, but it's true.

Blackhairedsam said:
:lol:
well in truth the whole package of Angelina Jolie is attractive....
[post="1276061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Again. Hath. Truer word. Spoken. Been. Never. :D

We've had this discussion before, haven't we?...

:smiley: I went to see Alexander when I was in India. Every single male in the cinema had come just to whistle when Angelina came on the screen. It was ridiculous. They talked through the rest of the movie, and I couldn't even hear her scenes because they were whistling so loudly!

Back