Most Attractive "Inside" Quality Of A Person

What is the most attractive quality of a person (inside)?

• Funny (Can make ppl laugh)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intellignet (Both/either academically and intellectually)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sweet and/or kind

• Listens

• Talks a Bunch (Really outgoing)

• Is Quiet

• Is Artistic (Musician, artist, etc)

• Other

• Total voters
So there's this guy I know, Ben, and he's kind of dumb. :lol: He's not stupid, he's just... dumb. But he's really book smart and intelligent. And talking to the boy is just.... :love:

Dita said:
i like sark's cleverness and intelligence.
👍 Oh, yeah. My thoughts exactly.

Personally, though, I think it's a combination of intelligence and sense of humor. You've gotta be someone, at the very least, that you can hold a semi-intelligent conversation with and is able to make you laugh.
coughSARKcough. he'd be awesome if he was real. zane is smart and funny and cute and clever too though

Ok this was tough but i picked artistic just because i am and at least we'd have stuff in common. however, i just remembered that artists of all kind are selfish bastards and think about their work before anything else. i've broken up with too many people for this reason, cos they don't get how you think. so i would go for sweet and kind.

i think it´s a combination of some of the options.
he has to be funny cause i love to laugh. he has to be intelligent but no boring. he really has to be a GENTLEMEN. romantic and somehow mystirious but not too much.
yes i know i´m a little picky :P

Back