Most embarassing moment?

Here's a nice story for you..... heh heh.... I've never even told anyone this before.....

Well my family went on vacation in Aruba not too long ago and I was lounging around the pool reading a book. Well I was wearing a lovely little strapy blue bikini except I had untied the halter top part of it so that I wouldn't get a funky tan. However, clasps on the backs of those things aren't made to well. And.... When I sat up the little clasp thingy came of.... and since I didn't have the straps on it...... It went flying across the pool deck.............. Lets just say that that wasn't my swankest moment......

Ok, I asked my Net friend Ninja Gal if I could post her's, she said yes, I thought this was so terribly fuuny!

Well here is mine <_< I hope telling it won't make this my embarassing molment.

Alright, about a month ago when I move here to the Usa I went out and ran on the track near campus. When I got home I was sweaty so I took off my shirt and checked my E-mail while waiting for the shower to get to the right temp. Well, I also ordered a Pizza, my first time, I did'nt know it came with a pizza boy :P Well also in that hot room, I took off my bra, then I heard this knok on the door. I had totaly forgot'in about takeing off my shirt, so I open the door the the pizza boy droped the pizza, I was like "What Mr? hey, you droped... is that my pizza!?" then I looked down! I shut the door in his face and grabed my shirt real quik. But by that time I had already show'n off WAY to much! and I did'nt even know! :rolleyes:  

Ok, well that was mine...

:lol:

Well... when I was a tiny tot, my cousins dared me to jump off their roof, and being an idiot, I don't give up dares. Of course, I was jumping off and I was going to land on the trampoline, right???? Well... I jumped, hit the trampoline, and then fell straight off and landed on their neighbor... ugh... it was terrible and hurt like felgercarb!

Alias 56 said:
Ok, I asked my Net friend Ninja Gal if I could post her's, she said yes, I thought this was so terribly fuuny!

Alright, about a month ago when I move here to the Usa I went out and ran on the track near campus. When I got home I was sweaty so I took off my shirt and checked my E-mail while waiting for the shower to get to the right temp. Well, I also ordered a Pizza, my first time, I did'nt know it came with a pizza boy :P Well also in that hot room, I took off my bra, then I heard this knok on the door. I had totaly forgot'in about takeing off my shirt, so I open the door the the pizza boy droped the pizza, I was like "What Mr? hey, you droped... is that my pizza!?" then I looked down! I shut the door in his face and grabed my shirt real quik. But by that time I had already show'n off WAY to much! and I did'nt even know! :rolleyes:  

okay that was funnY! but sad!
🍕 Pizza Pizza! :P

Codename said:
Alias 56 said:

okay that was funnY! but sad!
🍕 Pizza Pizza! :P
Hehehehe I know, now what was mine?... Ummm, I'll come back with mine in just a second.

Alias 56 said:

Haha!! Oh dear!!! That beat mine!!! hahaha!!!

Forgive me but I have Hong Kong flue, it's really bad! and I really don't feel like doing it right now. But I WILL tell you guys once I get better. You'll like it :woot:

wow.... the shirtless thing is really embarrassing
well i was wearing something terribly hoochie around the house and i was gonna run outside to check the mail and i did, my dad came home, plus a bunch of people i knew drove by. ooooh my gosh, i ran really hard into the house and stayed in my room forever.

vaughneya said:
wow.... the shirtless thing is really embarrassing
well i was wearing something terribly hoochie around the house and i was gonna run outside to check the mail and i did, my dad came home, plus a bunch of people i knew drove by. ooooh my gosh, i ran really hard into the house and stayed in my room forever.
forever lol?

Back