Most embarassing moment?

quietgirl27012 said:
MY most embarassing moment was the first saturday in October. I decided to get really trashed. So with in a half an hour I had 2 shots of vodka and 4 roman cokes on an empty stomach. RIght after consuming all that alcohol I meet this extremely cute guy and make a complete fool of myself. I tell him some really stupid jokes and I repeated the same stories. It's amazing that he still talks to me. He was nice and walked me home. On the way I manage to trip and fall flat flat on my face. Not because I was drunk, I had sobered up some by then, but because I am just that much of a klutz.
Wow! How sweet was that, walking you home?

I always hate when people remind me of things I said when I've been drinking--I feel like such an idiot! :blink:

I went to my new bosses housewarming party, was very nervous so decided to have a few drinks to loosen up.
Got completely hammered, shoved my tongue down my bosses throat and proceeded to throw up in his kitchen sink!

Luckily he thought i was hilarious and now always teases me about it :blush2:

Last year, I did track. That was only because my friend and the track coahc both convinced me that I would be great at hurdles because I have long legs. Well, I may have long legs but hurdles was DEFINITELY not my thing. Of course, I was willing to try something new for my friend, so at one of teh practices the coach was helping my friedn and I with hurdles. She wnet first to kind of show me and then I was like, um I don't think I can do this. Then they both told me that I was just being stupid and that I really could do it. So I tried. TRIED. lol. I can run fast, but when I got to teh first hurdle, I jumped and my foot got caught on it fell down and I fell down on top of it. My bf and hsi friends were practicing some other stuff next to us and they kind of walked over and so did my firend and my coach. I was just like lying there on the ground and everyone was like "are you ok?" and omg it was soooo embarrassing. EVERYONE on the team saw my big fall and thanks to my klutziness I ahd a bruise all up my arm and both my legs. lol. I finsihed the season for track, but I ahve never tried doing hurdles again. my bf and friedn still think ot thsi day that I would be great at hurdles.......yea right :rolleyes: lol

I fell off my treadmill last night while running..hahha.I had my laptop to the side playing an episode of Alias, and had my head turned to watch it. I got caught up watching the episode and didn't realize my foot was already on the very edge of the treadmill.. hehehe.

Xin Li

Back