Most out ragious thing you have ever done

Ok what's the most outragious thing you have ever Done and what were you thinking?

Well the most outraigous thing I've ever done was problay when I cut open a can of foam sealent with a hatchet to see whAt would happen

I dissolved strofoam and I got gasoline I made a special container so the gasoline and strofoam wouldn't mix, then I put that container into my supersoaker. I made a special nozzle too so that wwhen I fired it, the contents would mix about 5 feet away form me. And for those non-chemistry people, dissolved styrofoam and gasoline makes NAPALM. I fired napalm everywhere! Best day ever!

I've taken firecrackers apart, put the gunpowder and black powder into a lead pipe, hooked up a fuse, and put a ball bearing into the other end. Then i lit the fuse and the gunpowder would ignite, making it a very crude weapon. I used to shoot out Streetlights like that
<

I once bought lots and lots of fireworks, put all of it in a box, ignited it and stepped away... the box then fell over in my direction!

I had to jump into a nearby river to avoid being killed by the rockets... It was crazy!

i created the rage virus. you may have seen a depiction of the results of my tests in the movies made to pay tribute to it because it they didnt id release it. you may have seen them in 28 days later and 28 weeks later

Back