mother's day

okay- here is what i got my mom...i got her a book called "what moms can't do" its really cute....and i got it really cheap...i know thatz horrible lol...but its cute and that should count for something!

take her out for dinner...its the easiest way out. oh wait your 500 miles away. n/m. i usually do dinner or get her some stuff from the body shop. homemade...hrm i haven't done that in a very long time. however mine where probably drawings...drawing i could do but i was never really good w/ crafts...even as a lil kid.

Well...hope you come up with something...cause then you won't feel guilty, but you shouldn't do something special only on that day, just let her know periodically that you love and appreciate her, and that should be enough, and then just a little something extra on mother's day.

AliasHombre said:
crazy spinster said:
:lol:  i would if i was legal.  ;)
:P just get a fake id and stuff :P
:lol: "hey mom, i love you so much that i broke the law and got a fake id so i could buy you a lottery ticket for mother's day." ;)

i know this is :eek:fftopic: but have you ever seen the breakfast club where the geek has a fake id so that he can vote? :lol:

anyway, thanks for all the ideas. i'll think of something. i have a whole bunch of pictures of my mother when she was younger scanned into my computer and i was thinking of printing out a big copy and framing it or something. i'm still not sure. i'll figure something out. ;)

Back