motivation

HAVING FELT INSECURE ABOUT MY WEIGHT MOST OF MY LIFE, I THINK IT'S GREAT TO FINALLY FEEL ACCEPTED WITH ALL THESE NEW SHOWS AND ROLE MODELS [I.E. JENNIFER HUDSON, AMERICA FERRERA, NIKKI BLONSKY] - IT GIVES US BIGGER GIRLS A CHANCE TO BE LOVED AND IDOLIZED!!! EVERYONE DESERVES A CHANCE TO OBTAIN THEIR DREAM! WHAT ARE SOME MOVIES THAT INSPIRE YOU?

they should have shows about plus-sized models!!!! Because that IS the norm... anything over a size 4 is considered plus size.. crazy if u think about it!! I really like nikki blonsky though.. she looks really down to earth; she's inspirational like america ferrera from ugly betty! I'm going to be watching nikki on lifetime for her new movie called "queen sized" :smiley:

I like Tomb Raider alot. I also like Jessica Simpson's movies. Jennifer Lopez is a big inspiration too because she lost all that baby weight, and she is so skinny now! She looks great.

I like Salma Hayek. I think she has a very nice body and she has great curves. I am naturally a little curvy so I vote for her. :smiley:

I feel inspired with GI Jane and Tomb Raider. I also like Xmen. I get easily motivated anyway because alot of the stars look great and they work hard.

Back