Moulin Rouge

i dont know if there is already a thread of this, and i am sorry if there already is one! ;)
but i have noticed how many ppl love this movie on these boards, and i love it as well and was thinking, it should have a thread! :D
i think it is one of the best movies i have ever seen, im always singing the songs in my head, i have seen it millions of times, practically know every single line by heart, could dance the choreography!LOL, even though the beginning is a little weird and different it is an amazing movie and at the end im always in awe of it and crying! :P

I didn't really like it the first time I saw it...it was kind of crazy. But now I find myself watching it all the time! I especially love the end with "Come What May" and the end performance...all awesome!

I love the songs! Come What May is my fav, I also like the elephant love medly, roxanne (my floor music in gymnastics!) and the show song.

how fun! roxanne as your floor music, i love that song and that part in the movie, i love how it interweaves! me and my friends are always singing the songs!LOL, and when i first saw it i couldnt stop laughing at teh beginning especially when toulouse comes out of the windmill singing!lol now i understand its craziness and love it!

ugh thats upsetting! but at least you are doing it though! for our showchoirs end of the year show, two ppl are singing come what may!im soo jealous!LOL

yah it was a highly entertaining movie...the music was great(o course i loved most of the songs before this movie but o well)...it took me a while to figure out it was the same story as camille *hits self*...though a bit jollier...lol i love like a virgin...and the first part w/ Lautrec yay musicals are coming back!!!!

I LOVED Moulin Rouge. It was one of those movies that the more you watch it, the more you like it and the more you understand it. I loved Your Song, Come What May, The Elephant Love Medley, Roxanne, and... well... all of it!! :D

i know, when i first walked out of the movie theatre i was like that was different then afterwards i went out to eat with everyone who saw it with me and by the time i was done eating, i couldnt stop talking about! i had to go see it again and i loved it ten times more after seeing it again!LOL

Victoria King said:
ugh thats upsetting! but at least you are doing it though! for our showchoirs end of the year show, two ppl are singing come what may!im soo jealous!LOL
omg I would die if that happened.

And for this arts rotation thing we do we watch a musical and then do stuff with it... I really hope we do Moulin Rouge!

how can you think it was boring? i dont know i can watch taht movie like 50 times in a row and never get bored, but im a musical person so i guess that explains it!lol

oh i loved this show!!! it was funny and had good music!! my parents got bored though, we rented it and were watching it and they were complaining within the 1st 20 minutes, i was like "shut up!!" so we had to put in a different movie, but i watched the rest the next day, and yeah it was a great movie.

i loved it i downloaded the songs,have the movie and printed lyrics. did u guys notice that when she died she moved a bit.or is it just me and my crazy brain.

he was holding her and he moved around to hug her, so it was him bumping her, trust me i have seen this movie millions of times! or at least i think he did!LOL

Back