Moulin Rouge

I love Moulin Rouge. I agree with all of those about Ewan McGregor. I almost cried at the end. It was soooo sad. I loved the songs "The Show Must Go On" "Elephant Love Medley" "Diamonds are A Girls Best Friend" and "Roxane"

For my ballet class- our song is "Roxane" and for jazz it's "Lady Marmalade". My teacher is also obsessed with Moulin Rouge. It's such a good movie! None of my friends or family liked it though... :(

Moulin Rouge was just on my friend's digital cable, it's been so long since I saw it but I loved it sooo much! I was near crying at the end, it's so sad, but I loved the entire thing. Ewan MacGregor is such a good singer!

i loved moulin rouge because it was just so creative!! baz luhrman is really some kind of psychotic genius with a touch of ADD. ;) has anyone seen strictly ballroom and romeo + juliet. classic baz luhrman.

and ewan mcgregor was just oh so cute in the movie too. i loved his clean-shaven, innocent look. mmmm.... :love:

I'm listening to the cd now! I love it it is so good!!!!! and Ewan is SO VERY HOTT!!!! wow...I cried at the end!! :( all my freinds hated it...they don't know a good movie when they see one! My friends who is really misocally talented he can sing The Elephant Love Medley perfectly and of course me how could sing alright joins we have so much fun sing to the cd!!! Wow...such a great movie!!

~KM

:redhair: <--Nicole Kidman

OMG, this is one of my favorite movies!! The first time I saw it in the theater, half the people walked out and demanded their money back! I was kind of overwhelmed by it at first, but then I just fell in love with the story. I was soo annoyed that people were walking out! My whole family and most of my friends didn't like it. I just fell in love with it... "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." This movie proved that there still is a little of the hopeless romantic inside of me. I never would have guessed that Ewan Mcgregor has such an amazing voice. The soundtracks are great... I can sing along to all the songs now. My friend and I choreographed a dance to Roxanne in modern dance last year. It was hilarious. And I started to choreograph a swing dance piece to Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend, before I realized that the swing club I was in didn't have enough people who could do the flips and lifts... whoops.

has anyone seen strictly ballroom and romeo + juliet. classic baz luhrman.

Romeo and Juliet is alright. Strictly Ballroom is GREAT!! I'm glad it's finally on DVD.

Hm... I think I'll watch Moulin Rouge for the millionth time tomorrow. :D

Ewan mcgregor is hot as hell. He's one o those guys that in my dream world where i had all this conidence I would say hey do you want to teach me more than just acting.

LOL!!i want to see his new movie(forget the title!?) but i wont because of his co-star, cant stand that dumb blonde(many know my pure hatred for this actress!) who is none other than renee!
:eek:fftopic: sorry!but i think i am going to watch moulin rouge while cleaning my room!or ill just watch it and not clean!lol

down with love!! hahaha, no, really, that's what ewan's new movie is called. and yes, i want to go see it too. hey, ewan's hot enough for me to just ignore what's-her-face. :D ;)

Back