Moulin Rouge

thatss o funny cuz my sister who is in argintina has the soundtrack and i listen to it ALL the time and i love the songs but i have never seen the movie. i want to see it really bad tho now cuz alotta people said it was good!! i am a music person too!!

lauren vartan :surf:

ok. I ABSOLUETLY LURRVVVEE THIS MOVIE! it had to be the best musical i had ever seen. Ewan mcgregor adn nicole kidman can sing soo welll. omg.. love it!

This is in my top 10 fav films of all time! I'm a sucker for musicals anyway, but this was the most original and unique musical ever made imo. This movie makes you laugh, cry & all things in between! Visually stunning, and such a clever way of using modern songs to tell the story. The adaptaions of the songs were so brilliantly arranged too.

This is definitely one of my favorite movies! It was like nothing I had ever seen before!! Cleverly written, ah! Love it!! (y) (y)

Probably a movie for women though, I don't know of any guys that have liked it...

hotpot said:
This is definitely one of my favorite movies! It was like nothing I had ever seen before!! Cleverly written, ah! Love it!! (y) (y)

Probably a movie for women though, I don't know of any guys that have liked it...
No way! :D

Took my husband to see it 3 times when we were still together & he's about as manly and "tough" as you can possibly get :P . He loved it! Also took some male friends to see it and/or invited them to watch it with me when I got it on dvd. Guys love it too, trust me (y) (y)

hotpot said:
me too- one of my fave movies of all time - i have it on DVD and i 've watched it like a hundred times!!!! it's a great movie to put on in the background when ur doing housework and stuff cos you can just sing along!!!!!!!!

the elephant love song and come what may are both sooo beautiful!!!!!!

I have it on DVD too Jems! It's absolutely amazing with surround sound! It makes shiver it's so good... Definitely going to have to watch it this weekend :D

Its like, my all time fave movie (or one of them) Its so fantstic. I have it on DVD and try to watch it as much as possible :P
Its so saad though. Im like "SATTIIIINNNEEEE!!!!!!"

Back