Mouse - Ingenious Scifi Short Film

Please watch this video:

Hi, I hope you don't mind me posting in here. I am making a new science fiction short film called 'Mouse' and I figured you may well be the audience for it! Mouse is about a man who wakes in a room with no idea where he is or how he got there before discovering that in every room around him are identical rooms with identical clones of himself, all of whom woke in the same mysterious situation.

We already have an excellent crew, composers and are currently casting but this is a crowdfunded project. Which means it is niché and is being funded by the public.

Thank you so much for looking at the video. We would really love you to be involved, you can support us from only £2, that's not a bad investment to help a strong new story get made.

Mouse is infuenced by Moon, Primer, Blade Runner and the writing of Philip K Dick, Yevgency Zamayatin (We) and Aldous Huxley.

If you have any questions, get in touch. Even if you can't support us financially, please share this. There are a lot of ideas out there which simply do not get made because there is limited funding and it is hard to get hold of. Crowdfunding means that stories like this can strike out to find their own funding.

Please help us

Thank you,

Justin Tagg

Back