Movie Discussion

this thread is for discussing your favorite movies, movies that are currently in theaters and movies that you are really looking forward to

I don't really have a favorite movie...but I hear there's going to be a Toy Story 3!!! :lol:
I love Toy Story, they were like my favorite movies growing up

also, I was going to go watch the Dark Knight Today.....but sadly my brother didn't wake me up when we were going to go watch it....I slept all the way till noon while my bro was watching the movie :geek:

im going to go and see Hancock, lol i haven't seen it yet, lol i know im a bit slow, but ive seen dark knight twice! its good!

MANIAC said:
im going to go and see Hancock, lol i haven't seen it yet, lol i know im a bit slow, but ive seen dark knight twice! its good!

Hancock was pretty good. Dark Knight was awesome. The only thing I hated about it was Batman's voice. Wtf was with that? XD

I watched Stepbrothers a few days ago too, Snype. It was funny, but you were right about them dropping the f bomb way too much. It got annoying after awhile.

Im going to fill my pillowcase with bars of soap and beat the s out of you!

This house smells like bengay and bbq sauce XD

Yeah the f bomb didnt add anything besides me getting tired of hearing it.

Dale: Can we turn our beds into bunk beds?
Brandon: Yeah. It'll give us so much more room for activities.

Dale: Did you touch my drum set?
Brandon: No.
Dale: Why are you so sweaty?
Brandon: I was watching cops.

XD

Lol!

Linda:What if you and dale become friends?
Brandon:He better not get in my face, i'll drop that mother f'r.

Brandon:If you have a hard time breathing, thats me holding a pillow over your face.

Back