movie & tv show themes

GO Syd

Cadet
what are your favorite movie scores of tv show intro themes (like west wing,csi, relic hunter, everwood)
i love the air force one score, the rock score, jurassic park, harry potter, and almost nething john williams

My favorite scores from movies are Pleasantville, Moulin Rouge, and Dead Poets Society... which is interesting, because those are some of my favorite movies.

Favorite TV show themes... I like the Angel theme. And that old Nick show... Salute Your Shorts. It always cracked me up.

Existentialist said:
My favorite scores from movies are Pleasantville, Moulin Rouge, and Dead Poets Society... which is interesting, because those are some of my favorite movies.

Favorite TV show themes... I like the Angel theme. And that old Nick show... Salute Your Shorts. It always cracked me up.
Lol, the salute your shorts theme.... I didn't think anybody other than me remembered that! I can still sing most of it and I haven't seen that show in ages.

I like a bunch of themes to movies and shows. Too many to list, really. My favorite show ones are the themes to One Tree Hill, Ed, and Friends and my favorite movie ones are Probably LotR, Star Wars, and Harry Potter, just beacuse they're my favorite movies and the songs remind me of them.

K. Ackles said:
I like the Friends theme :rolleyes:
Me too.. I love Friends. :D :lol: :D

me and my best pal at uni always dance to it when it comes on in a club! :D

Movie music - loving Moulin Rouge soundtrack at the moment - and dirty dancing soundtrack has alway kicked ass!

TephieP said:
Existentialist said:

Lol, the salute your shorts theme.... I didn't think anybody other than me remembered that! I can still sing most of it and I haven't seen that show in ages.
I have it on my computer, and my best friend and I, the last time I was home, were singing it. :lol: Soo funny. I still know the theme, but I barely remember the actual show.

I also have the theme to Hey Dude on my computer. Another favorite. Now that show I DO remember. :lol:

Hahaha! Hey Dude was awesome to. I used to watch both shows all the time. I don't remember the Hey Dude one quite as well, but I can still think of most of it.

i like the friends one too. and the CSI one. and i love the theme song from the OC! lol its so catchy.. and of course good ol' alias
movies- star wars, LOTR, Moulin Rouge are all good

my favorite TV theme would have to be Angel. greatness. and The O.C.
movies? herm... the score from reqiuem for a dream is good, umm... the craft (great movie), uhhm...

wow i used to love hey dude and salute your shorts...
*sigh* i miss the old nickolodeon... now they have felgercarb like spongebob... *shudder*

Back