Movie Want List

Oy... my list...

Love Actually
Big Fish
Under the Tuscan Sky
Dead Poets Society (even though I already have it on tape ;) )
all the seasons of Friends
all the seasons of Sex and the City
seasons 1-5 of Buffy
season 1 of Gilmore Girls
seasons 4 and 5 of X-Files

That's over $880 on amazon.com. :blink:

Gilmore Girls season 1 came out today... I want it!!!!! But I'm dead ass broke. :( :hmm:

I really want Love Actually too.

Maybe I can pester my bf into buying them for me tomorrow...... after all, it was our 3 year and uh... *scratches head* 9 month anniversary yesterday. Holy s***. :thud:

hotpot said:
Sometime I need to get Fight Club and Pulp Fiction - I have them on tape, but I need the DVD! :P
yes you do need to get those (y)

oh i forgot all about the X-files. I want all of them on dvd.

X-files Seasons 1-9
24 Seasons 1-3
The Shield Season 1-3
Buffy Season 5-7
Angel Season 3-5
Futurama
Family Guy
Knight Rider Season 1
Transformers Season 4
Simpsons
South Park

:lol:

I want The X-Files on DVD also, I have the few episodes they put out on VHS, and just about every episode taped, but I still want the DVDs.
Also...
Perter Pan
Momento
Wrong Turn
Welcome To The Doll House

Alias Season 2 (still not released in the uk yet :rolleyes: )
Buffy Season 4-7
Dawsons Creek Season 2
The Office Christmas Special (dont know if its released on DVD but i want it!!)
The Good Girl

and thats all my overdraft will allow me to think of right now

[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='May 4 2004, 12:48 PM']Steel Magnolias on DVD.[/quote]
I want that too! Even though I watch it on HBO all the time, I still want to own it. Just the thought of the cemetery scene makes me want to cry.."I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm FINE!!! I could jog all the way to Texas and back, but my daughter can't...She never could...And I want to know why? I want to why this happened..I want to know how that child will ever know how much his mother loved him..Will he ever know what she went through for him...Oh, God why can't somebody tell me why...No, no, no.. It isn't supposed to happen like this. I was supposed to go first..I've always been prepared to go first. I just want to hit somebody, I want to hit 'em hard!" And that's just from memory.. Could I be more pathetic? :lol:

Hmm..my mom kind of likes Gilmore Girls. Would I be totally selfish if I got her Season 1 for Mother's Day so I could watch it? ^_^

I really want this:
B0000AKCJK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

(y)

^^ Ahhh!! I remember that movie!! Man, I loved the BSC books.

My List -
Big Fish
Down with Love
Underworld
The Sixth Sense
About a Boy
Buffy Seasons 3-5
SATC Season 2
Pulp Fiction
Fight Club
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Back