Movie

aliasrocks

Cadet
For all of you Micheal Vartan fans. Micheals movie "Never been kissed" will b on T.V. tomorrow on Tuesday the 24th, at 9 p.m. on USA. Thought yo would like to know.

OMG im spending the night at my friends house and i'll make her watch it to show her HOW HOTT!! michael vartan is!!! lol and i have been wating to get the DVD for sooo long so i can see michael anytime i want but i don't have any money and i still have to preorder season 1!! lol im talking too much!!!! oh ya just a reminder to my self i need to oreder DAREDEVIL!!

lauren vartan :surf:

ka_el_ma

Cadet
Michael is WONDERFUL in Never Been Kissed! He is why I bought that DVD and consider it a highly rewatchable film. :)

As for daredevil -- July 29 can't come soon enough.

OOOOOOO i watched never been kissed with my husband in it Michael Vartan (lol) and the i watched Leagally Blonde with Victor Garber in it and i was THESE ARE THE BEST MOVIES EVER!!! and my friends are like WE KNOW B CUZ THE ALIAS PEEPS ARE IN THEM and im like YEP!!!!lol

lauren vartan :surf:

It is a very cool film. I sa it AGES ago and when I started watching alias I was like 'hey I know you'. And I know I'm babbling but I can't be bothered to stop.