Movie

BrianE

Cadet
I have the 2004 Radio Free Simucon broadcast of the hero's journey Q&A. Doesn't show anything or give out a ton of information, though there is some information (the UI is going to be mod-able,or it was)

but it is fun watching the dev team personality. I don't know how to upload it anywhere, but if someone wants to watch it contact me, I can email it or something.

Brian get ahold of me. All of my contact information is below my post. Thanks man! I'll look forward to talking to you.

I talked to Brian on AIM. The file is above 150+MB, so we're thinking we'll just wait to upload it once we buy our new server. After that though you guys should see the multimedia that will flow in!

Originally posted by larkonits@Mar 2 2006, 02:25 PM
ahh ok. im on DSL so it wouldnt take 'too' long to download but it would be easier to wait till you guys upload it.
Yea It shouldn't take too long to transfer it, but then you have to worry about disconnects and the such. I promise right when we get our new server we'll have that movie uploaded, and ready for you to download! Just stick with us :smiley:

Originally posted by frostydf2@Mar 2 2006, 08:51 PM
Yea It shouldn't take too long to transfer it, but then you have to worry about disconnects and the such. I promise right when we get our new server we'll have that movie uploaded, and ready for you to download! Just stick with us :smiley:
ok works for me

I have the movie, but my host is being a jack, and wont upgrade my space so I wont be able to host it.

Guys I apologize for the long wait on the movie. I can't get it uploaded, I keep timing out. Its frustrating me too! It's kinda neat to see all of the developers faces on camera, and see how they talk and stuff. Gives you a better idea of who Simutronics really is.

I googled the movie and I must say it's not what I expected. I was hoping for some juicy info, but the devs chose their words pretty carefully :( .

Back