Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arnold_z

Hi,
Has any one saw the movie "SAW 3".It is a spine tinkling movie and you would surely scream if you watch the movie.The movie is a horror/thriller.It also won two nominations.And they have voted it as the best of the three movies.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489270/

You can see it your self in the link given.And waiting for the 4th part.........

First off, I'm not a big fan of those movies. Secondly, I wouldn't scream. I'm not a screamer, and I don't understand people who are. I never screamed on any of the rides I've been on, including roller coasters, and the picture of me coming down Splash Mountain just has me looking bored and a little green.

I've seen all the Saw movies. Horror/Thrillers make me jump or hide my eyes behind the lip of my hat... I don't scream either. I might pee myself... a little... no, not really. They're "OK". The first was the best, the second was ok, the third... well, I just hope there isn't a #4, otherwise I will plan to be bored.

<off topic>
As far as screaming on roller coasters Kuzzle, it's a personal thing. I usually turn green too, as I don't find the fun in being whizzed around like that. I'd rather drive in Phoenix traffic at 75 mph. That's fun, and a lot like driving in a car racing game like GTO, etc. But, I will say one thing, I turned less green when I actually did scream on a roller coaster. I've been told that's why a lot of people do ('cept girls, but they scream at everything imho). I dunno, but I just steer clear.
</off topic>

Closed hmm... ok. <goes off elsewhere to post>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back