Movies: 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
:movie: here's a list of what i wanna see in 2003: :popcorn:
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2/7)- romantic comedy (title says it all)
Shanghai Knights (2/7)- sequel to Shanghai Noon
Daredevil (2/14)- great actress :woot:
Holes (4/4)- great book (y) release was pushied back from 1/17
Shaolin Soccer (4/11)- hilarious! :lol:
X-Men 2 (5/2)- good comics and obviously sequel to X-Men (2000); release got bumped up from 11/13
The Matrix: Reloaded (5/15)- :smiley:
The Hulk (6/20)- good comic
Charlie's Angels 2: Full Throttle (6/27)- good angels :angel2:
Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde (7/2)- hilarious! :lol:
When Harry Met Lloyd: Dumb & Dumberer (7/18)- prequel to Dumb and Dumber 🐒
Ella Enchanted (8/8)- starring Anne Hathaway (The Princess Diaries) and from the creators of Tuck Everlasting :read:
Kill Bill (10/10)- Lucy Liu + action (see preview in Gangs of New York)
The Matrix: Revolutions (11/7)- :smiley:
Around the World in Eighty (not 80) Days (11/21)- great book :read:
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (12/17)- final episode in LotR trilogy! :king:
:magician: Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban doesn't come out 'til June 2004 (Christopher Lee aka Saruman is 1 of a few who might replace Richard Harris, but highly unlikely)

so what do you guys think?

Lee has denied reports that he will be coming in as Dumbledore, so I think that it's safe to say it won't be him.

Matrix and LOTR! Yes! Go team!

Hey. Catch Me If You Can isn't on the list. Don't you wanna support Jennifer Garner? Come on. Catch it this Christmas.

Oh. Now I see why. :blush:

I've been telling my friends to watch it. When I saw that the_alliance didn't have it on his list, I just had to say it. :blush2:

Daredevil
Charlie's Angels 2 (hey, their my angels ;))
Legally Blond 2
Matrix
LOTR
HP (although not 03)

That's about it <_<

yes, Catch Me If You Can is a movie i will be seeing. i saw a commercial for it and what she says is sooo funny.
**PREVIEW**
as you might know, JG plays a hooker in the movie. in this scene, she's talkin to Leo (nardo DiCaprio)

JG: So how much would you give to spend a night w/ me?
LDiC: $300
JG: Go fish.

:lol:

I want to see Seabiscuit in i think june of 2003. They shot it near my hometown so I gotta go see it! :smiley: It has Tobey Maguire in it too, so.... :love: i would see it anyway!

agent hidden eyes said:
is dumb and dumerer going to have jeff daniels and jim carey again ..fi they don't it would't be the same
yes, to the extent of my knowledge, it will star both Jeff Daniels and Jim Carey.

in regards to Seabiscuit, what's that about?

Seabiscuit is the name of a race horse from the 1930's. The movie is based on the book by Laura Hillebrand. It is a really cool story b/c even though the horse had all these things against it ( it was knock-kneed, the jockey was a prize-fighter who was blind in one eye, the trainer was an alcoholic), it went on to beat the best horse in America at the time, War General. The scenes they shot near me were the "big race" scenes. It was a lot of fun b/c we got to dress up in old thirties clothes and cheer the horses on around the track. There's a bunch of info on the web about the movie and the book. Its a great read, I recommend it! :D

Pearl Harbor.
Actually from like last year, but ANYWAYS... We're watching it in Lit. and me and my friend Monica saw Jennifer in it, she is right? Or else I need a new pair of glasses...?
Sorry, didn't know where else to post it...
:blush:

*RougeVixen* said:
Pearl Harbor.
Actually from like last year, but ANYWAYS... We're watching it in Lit. and me and my friend Monica saw Jennifer in it, she is right? Or else I need a new pair of glasses...?
Sorry, didn't know where else to post it...
:blush:
yes, Jennifer Garner plays Lt. Sandra :doctor: mite i add that Pearl Harbor is one of the Top 5 Movies of all time! and i've watched that movie bout 4 times (partially b/c Jennifer is in it) (y)

yeah, and so was Ben Affleik (sp?) and they're also in Daredevil together. J.Lo and Scot Foley should start to wonder, "What the heck is goin on here?"

syd4747 said:
I want to see Seabiscuit in i think june of 2003. They shot it near my hometown so I gotta go see it! :smiley: It has Tobey Maguire in it too, so.... :love: i would see it anyway!
Hey..they shot it really close to my hometown too. They shot some of the racing scenes at Santa Anita Race Track and I live really, really close to that. I wanted to go be an extra, but I was busy and later consoled myself by buying a really nice pair of shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back