Movies/Books that make you cry...

a movie that made me cry so hard at the end was........ A Walk to Remember..... omg!!!!!!!!!! My sister thought I was going mentallllll...................... It was just so *sob* lovely how *sob* He loved her so *sob* muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and the Patriot WITH mel gibson! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHthat was sad

Oooo and Stepmom I know Kara EEEEEEEEEEEk I cried......

and lets seeeeee

I am Sam LOL I love that movie but I cried sometimes LOL

ooooooo Whit Oleander! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I LOVE that movie
I cried at some parts...............................

Ooooooo no I have never read that book................

I will have to though........... Knowing me I will probally think uts a lot sadder and cry like I always do :smiley:

It sounds goood....

And the alias Finale!!!!!! I CRIED SO HARD LOL well more of a sob and a grrrrrrrrrr

I thought will was dead and VAUGHN AHHHHH VAUGHN Noooooooo whahahahah not married wahahahahahah *sits in shame* Why michael WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you read the book, Ally? It was much much much better. The book got me more teared up than the movie.

Hm... I may have shed a tear or two when I first saw the Stepmom. I don't remember though... it was definately sad!

I've only cried like 8 times in my whole life besides when I was an infant, and my mom said I hardly cried then. but I cried during A Walk to Remember. it's SAD!!!!(but sweet!) :( awwwww!!! I want a sweet boyfriend like him!!!

The funny thing is... I'm only emotional during movies and tv shows and while reading books. It's like I take an unattached view of my own life. Well.. maybe not, 'cause I will cry sometimes in the privacy of under my covers. But I was not really a crier as a baby, my parents tell me.

Yeah I wouldn't mind someone who would love me no matter what............. Like he did......... and how sweet they were.............

OMG ARMEGEDDON! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am getten teary just thinkign about it

I even have a quote from that "They're a bunch of retards that I wouldn't trust with a potato gun" THATS good but its SADDDDD WHEN AT THE END O see here I goooooooooooo... lol

Okay... know what? I didn't even really like Armageddon. I got maybe a little teary at the end, but overall, I was not impressed with the movie. I thought it was gonna be better than it was.

But tell me why I also tear up during Almost Famous, when they're all singing "Tiny Dancer" on the bus?

LMAO I know what you mean. The best part was at the end......... I mean I kept thinking like WHAT if that was me... how hard could that beeeeeeeee..................... LOL

And hahaha almost famous! I liked that movie!!!!!!!! hehe THE Bus! hahaha thats funny and quite sad yes I see how thats sad.... :smiley:

Whats a sad movie............ grr wow my brain is dead :lol:

I don't think that that scene from Almost Famous was sad, exactly. Maybe nostalgic. Or something. That song makes me tear up all the time though. Along with Sarah McLachlan's Full of Grace. But anyways...

A sad movie? Try One True Thing. Possibly the most depressing movie ever.

o yeah that is a sad song.......... I have her cd so I cry a lot at some of her songs :lol: Its quite stange........

yes that movie is.....................

See I still dont know why I get teary eyes at The end of Rain Man

Its def-def-definaly oddd.. :lol:

Im a softy but in scarey movies when people die i just laugh hysterically its so funny well here's small list of movies that made me cry:

Big Daddy (its suppose to be funny but when they take the kid away i start balling)
Stepmom (too much like real life)
A Walk to Remember (when he's driving in his car and crying)
Pay it Forward (i cry about every 5 minutes in this movie)
Alias Season 2 Finale ending (not really a movie but whatever)
Road to Perdition (beginning and end are tragically sad)
Pearl Harbor (not much to say about Pearl Harbor, the whole movie is sad)
Bang Bang Your Dead (definitely a must-see)
8 Mile (all the sad parts with Lily in it)

There are so many more i can't think of right now

Ahhh I forgot about Pay it Forward... the end made me bawl like a baby! So that's yet another movie that made me cry. The book was really good too!

SecretAgentMan said:
if you want to read a depressing book about early industrial Chicago, read The Jungle
I suppose you could think of depressing, but since it was so realistic, I wasn't to say disgusted, but something along the lines of those meat-packing industries.

And one I forgot, Top Gun...when Goose dies...wow, that can get me!

It is a great movie.....I could watch it over and over. But do the tears come when that music starts playing.

You know...I could probably rattle of a ton more sob-worthy movies and stories, but I'm just not in a thinking mode like that right now!

btvaughn said:
SecretAgentMan said:
if you want to read a depressing book about early industrial Chicago, read The Jungle
I suppose you could think of depressing, but since it was so realistic, I wasn't to say disgusted, but something along the lines of those meat-packing industries.

And one I forgot, Top Gun...when Goose dies...wow, that can get me!
I had a choice of reading The Jungle or Uncle Tom's Cabin for Honors Lit next year, I chose Uncle Tom's...hehe :lol:

Movies:

Green Mile (dear God, saddest movie...)
Little Princess (hehe, aww...)
Bambi ('nuff said)
October Sky (the song at the end, what a tear- jerker)

hmm, can't think of any others...

Books:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (don't want to spoil it, but most of you know what part I mean... :confused: )
Fearless...(when Sam...erp. But, he came back!!)

a book that made me cry was little women
movies or tv, many alias episodes
The Never Been Kissed kiss at the end
and many other things i can't remember now

Back