Movies/Books that make you cry...

i cry in almost every movie! but the ones i can remember right now are: love story(when i saw it the first time i cried the whole evening and the night too), the lion king(in the beginning, in the middle and in the end :D ), bara molnen flyttar stjärnorna (now people are thinking "what the hell!?!?! :D ), and looots of others! i'm a real movie-crier!
i haven't seen stepmom though i'd really want to! i don't know why i haven't seen it yet... :blink: everyone says it's good. is it?
pii

I cry at a lot of movies. :lol:

Whenever I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, I cry. :lol:

Whenever I read any Lurlene McDaniel books, I cry.

The littlest things can make me cry. I'm such a sap. :lol:

I don't really cry a lot at things but one book and one movie recently have made me bawl like none other.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for the movie
The Lovely Bones - by Alice Sebold for the book

I think the only time I've ever cried during a movie was during this made for TV movie about Anne Frank a few years back. And books, I think it was the first book in the Heartland series.

pearl harbor...SUCH a good movie...

there are tons more, REMEMBER THE TITANS! umm...OMG YES lurlene mcdaniel books!!
tons more movies, i just cant think of them right now...

Movies that make me cry:

-Walk to Remember
-Finding Nemo
-Bambi
-Casper ( :lol: )
-Sound of Music
-Lion King
-Remember the Titans
-Stepmom
-Pay It Forward
-October Sky
-

Books that make me cry:

-Walk to Remember
-Harry Potter #5

I cry a lot ... :lol:

Only one movie has ever made me cry and that's: Dr. Zhivago, the old version with Julie Christie.

As for books:
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Girl With A Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons

thoes disney movies get me ever time man - im not sure that i got through one with out tearing up at least once - most recently brother bear & finding nemo made me cry
hmmm a bunch of other movies too like pay it forword, second hand lions....

as for books - not many make me cry - well almost every nicholas sparks book ive read did...
hp 5 when sirius died :(

yah the last harry potter made me cry, number 5. and i think the 2nd movie, but i dont remember. OH dirty dancing, the first one and AND The second one!

alias_luver said:
I think the only time I've ever cried during a movie was during this made for TV movie about Anne Frank a few years back.
i cried so much when i watched that.

also, i cried when i read a walk to remember, and a little bit in the movie. hah you know whats funny, i cried a little when i saw 13 going on 30. all that sappy stuff gets me. :blush: umm.. i cry at alot of stuff.. can't really remember any more specific ones right now..

Movies:
Lion King
Finding Nemo
A Walk to Remember
Message In A bottle :depressed:
Titanic
Stepmom :depressed:

Books:
The Notebook :depressed:
A Bend In the Road
Nights in Rodanthe :depressed:
My Louianna Sky

I cry alot. Esp. over Nicholas Spark's books.

Back