Movies/Books that make you cry...

okay, so this is really cheesy, but I ALWAYS cry when I watch Fox and the Hound when she has to go let the fox free. :( Also on the Lion King when Simba finds Mufasa dead. Okay, so I'm a sap. Remember the Titans makes me cry too.

I know Alias isn't a movie, but that one ep when Syd finds out that her dad trained her in Project Christmas and at the very end she is soaking wet from the rain and she goes to the CIA and Vaughn sees her and comes and hugs her is so sad. Other eps too that I can't remember.

haha! i cried when i was watching the mists of avalon when michael vartan died.. and i cried when i was watching never been kissed when michael vartan kissed drew.. haha but that was before i got used to him kissing other girls.. (i didn't really cry in those movies.. hahhaa i was just screaming! LMAO) (don't worry.. i am sane... it just doesn't seem that way)

dontfrostdapie said:
haha! i cried when i was watching the mists of avalon when michael vartan died.. and i cried when i was watching never been kissed when michael vartan kissed drew.. haha but that was before i got used to him kissing other girls.. (i didn't really cry in those movies.. hahhaa i was just screaming! LMAO) (don't worry.. i am sane... it just doesn't seem that way)
yep! me too mommy! so sad!

i cry in the fox and the hound too, and bambi

and Beaches, very sad movie

and in the counteragent when syd visits vaughn in the hospital

OoOooO and that movie "Door to Door" which is a true story about that door to door salesman who is retarded and whenevr someone is REALLY MEAN to a person who is "strange" or "different"

I cried the first time I saw Breakfast at Tiffany's (it's the Doc part that gets me going...), and when Rhett leaves Scarlett at the very end in Gone With The Wind, the entire second half of Moulin Rouge. and of course West Side Story. I was absoultely sobbing by the end of that one. ^_^
oh yeah, I also cried at the end of Armageddon. and Casablanca. :D

as for books, it takes a bit more to get me crying. but I did cry while reading Bookends, and tiiny bit after reading Girl, Interrupted.

I cry at all sorts of movies. But I hate when the sad part is right at the end, so you don't have time to pretend you weren't crying before the lights come on!

spysurfergrl247 said:
I dont cry much,seriously all my sisters are all mushy and sensitive and i almost never cry. :smiley: :D
i know what you mean. i never cry and sad movies or books or anything, so i'm trying to find one that will. the closest i've ever gotten to tears to just my eyes watering up...and what i was reading...people will think i'm weird if i tell them what touched me that much.

Back