Movies/Books that make you cry...

I cried reading A Walk to Remember. The book was so much better. and I also cried reading the FIRST story of "How Do I Love Thee" by Lurlene McDaniel. But that's about it. Movies make me cry more than books, though.

I cry in a lot of movies and books. But just to a name a few Road to Perdition, Stepmom, The Patriot (Mel Gibson not steven seagull, i don't think that's really how u spell his last name, lol), Pearl Harbor, The Green Mile and many many more!!

now that i think about it, tons of movies make me cry. like theres always one random moment thats just the saddest thing ever!! like in the object of my affection? I WAS BAWLING...even though its not really a sad movie!

frankie and johnny with michelle pfeiffer and al pacino
because i have walked their road in love
and have had so many relationships
blow up
but it works out for them
and you cry
because you know all about heart break
and sadness
and you hope what
happens
to them
could happen for you...

um i can't put how many movies i cry at cos i cry at everything and that included The Incredibles. i'm really bad. Books though...i cried when i thought Hermione was dead in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and i cried obviously at the end oof His Dark Materials which is possibly the most depressing ending to a book ever. there are definitely more but i can't remember them right now.

Euich... I cry with loads 'n loads of films...

like City of Angels, Sweet November, Girl Interrupted etc
But mja, i cry at almost everything *-) ... I cry with Alias, Dawson's Creek, ...

I'm a softy *-) (or maybe i'm just a sissy lol)

I don't really cry when reading, but two movies did move me to tears. Not an easy feat!.

American Beauty (the bit with the paper bag blowing in the wind)
&
The Shawshank Redemption (the poignant, surprisingly uplifiting ending)

If you ain't seen them, do it now!... :D

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
I cried reading A Walk to Remember. The book was so much better. and I also cried reading the FIRST story of "How Do I Love Thee" by Lurlene McDaniel. But that's about it. Movies make me cry more than books, though.
[post="849209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
A walk to Remember made me cry too.
Ps I love you by Cecila Ahern made me cry aswell it is just such a sad book :cry:

Back