Movies for 2005 and 2006

here's what it says ( i copied and pasted )

ok i have a list of rumored and good movies that will and may not come out...some for fact are...here's the 2005-2006 list:
Fact for 2005! (or well later but are in the making!): Robots: written by the guy that did Ice Age voices include: Jamie Kennedy, D.L. Hughly, Halle Berry, Drew Carey, and Ewan Mcgregor

Stealth: about A.I having minds of their own minds

Star Wars 3: Anakian becomes Darth vader...Lucas says it will be the final entry in the saga...

xXx2: XXX sequel: Vin Deisel reprises his role in the sequel of the action movie. Summer 205 its due...

Batman Begins: Christian Bale, Katie Holmes...the date might be prolonged in 005 becuz of Batman vs. Superman in 2004.

Bewitched: i hope ya no the old sitcom of a witch and her husband: Nicole Kidman is Samantha and Will Ferell is Darren!

Die Hardest: The final Bruce Willis, Die Hard movie, it won't be out til around mid year next year.

The Longest Yard: Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider, Chris Rock and Snoop dogg are expected to co-star. its about a remake by Burt Renyolds about an ex pro football player sent to jail who organizes an inmate team.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: due out 2005, Thanksgiving...i think we know this movie

Bond 21: Pierce Brosan 007 agen...rumors say it could be the last

King Kong: Peter Jackson (LOTR Director) remaks the killer ape movie with Naomi Watts as the love intrest of the big ape...it is due out around x-mas...2005

Cars: a disney movie about cars that hit route 66...made by the ppl who did toy story 1 and 2 and A bugs life

Kingdom of Heaven: our elvish friend and swashbuckling pirate takes the role of a blacksmith yet agen! Bloom's new movie takes place in 12th century during crusaders and Bloom plays a man who becomes a knight, saves a kingdom and falls in luv with the princess of Jerusalem while defending other crusaders. Liam Neeson as orlando bloom's dad and David Thewlis as a preist. made by Ridley Scott...my favorite director with all my fave movies! due: 2005

Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe: made by a co-director of Shrek 1 and 2! i hope we no the storyline!

Synergy: a follow up of About A Boy characters: Denis Quaid, Scarlett Johansen, Topher Grace, Selma Blair,.

Not for Fact but sum real possible ones: Foundation, possibly another movie off of the script from The Core.

i think for fact.. On a Pale Horse: Jamie Foxx an insurance salesman kills the grim reaper and must take his place.

Guys and Dolls: Zadan and Neil Meron of a remake of Brando/Sinatra movie, bettr be good cuz the original was great!

Elektra: ok come on we know this for a fact and i made a thread so look there...but the movie takes place after daredevil...of course with JG in it...Jan. 14th 2005

Fact Shanghai Dawn: the third Shanghai movie starring Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan, said by Owen himself it was in production!

Xena the Movie: ummmm this is rumored but was a possibilty off of a interview with our leather Heroine Xena: Lucy Lawless. get ur chakram and hopefully it will go through

*takes a break* OMG there are a lotta movies!!!!! and its hot in here! *countines* *says if no one reads this i might shoot myself!*

Fountain: Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Cate Blanchet, rumors that Brad Pitt will be replaced by Hugh Jckman...500 year journey of an immortal and his tackle over love, death and immortality

X Files 2: ya ya we should no this one!

Grease 3: John Travolta, Newton come back this time with a son! i hope ya no the storyline!

Serenity: Joss whedon direct(buffy):Post civil war drama ...defintely part of his series Firefly.

In her shoes: a follow up of Emenems 8 mile movie

3001: luke Wilson wakes up after the army and finds himself 1000 years in the future and finds them dumber then they are now: Bevis and Butthead ppl direct

2006:
sadly we have to wait this long Pirates of the Carribean 2: Knightly, depp and bloom return!

Indiana Jones: we should no this one

THAT IS IT! woah....that took a while....

Gendo said:

ok i have a list of rumored and good movies that will and may not come out...some for fact are...here's the 2005-2006 list:
Fact for 2005! (or well later but are in the making!): Robots: written by the guy that did Ice Age voices include: Jamie Kennedy, D.L. Hughly, Halle Berry, Drew Carey, and Ewan Mcgregor

Stealth: about A.I having minds of their own minds

Star Wars 3: Anakian becomes Darth vader...Lucas says it will be the final entry in the saga...

xXx2: XXX sequel: Vin Deisel reprises his role in the sequel of the action movie. Summer 205 its due...

Batman Begins: Christian Bale, Katie Holmes...the date might be prolonged in 005 becuz of Batman vs. Superman in 2004.

Bewitched: i hope ya no the old sitcom of a witch and her husband: Nicole Kidman is Samantha and Will Ferell is Darren!

Die Hardest: The final Bruce Willis, Die Hard movie, it won't be out til around mid year next year.

The Longest Yard: Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider, Chris Rock and Snoop dogg are expected to co-star. its about a remake by Burt Renyolds about an ex pro football player sent to jail who organizes an inmate team.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: due out 2005, Thanksgiving...i think we know this movie

Bond 21: Pierce Brosan 007 agen...rumors say it could be the last

King Kong: Peter Jackson (LOTR Director) remaks the killer ape movie with Naomi Watts as the love intrest of the big ape...it is due out around x-mas...2005

Cars: a disney movie about cars that hit route 66...made by the ppl who did toy story 1 and 2 and A bugs life

Kingdom of Heaven: our elvish friend and swashbuckling pirate takes the role of a blacksmith yet agen! Bloom's new movie takes place in 12th century during crusaders and Bloom plays a man who becomes a knight, saves a kingdom and falls in luv with the princess of Jerusalem while defending other crusaders. Liam Neeson as orlando bloom's dad and David Thewlis as a preist. made by Ridley Scott...my favorite director with all my fave movies! due: 2005

Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe: made by a co-director of Shrek 1 and 2! i hope we no the storyline!

Synergy: a follow up of About A Boy characters: Denis Quaid, Scarlett Johansen, Topher Grace, Selma Blair,.

Not for Fact but sum real possible ones: Foundation, possibly another movie off of the script from The Core.

i think for fact.. On a Pale Horse: Jamie Foxx an insurance salesman kills the grim reaper and must take his place.

Guys and Dolls: Zadan and Neil Meron of a remake of Brando/Sinatra movie, bettr be good cuz the original was great!

Elektra: ok come on we know this for a fact and i made a thread so look there...but the movie takes place after daredevil...of course with JG in it...Jan. 14th 2005

Fact Shanghai Dawn: the third Shanghai movie starring Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan, said by Owen himself it was in production!

Xena the Movie: ummmm this is rumored but was a possibilty off of a interview with our leather Heroine Xena: Lucy Lawless. get ur chakram and hopefully it will go through

*takes a break* OMG there are a lotta movies!!!!! and its hot in here! *countines* *says if no one reads this i might shoot myself!*

Fountain: Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Cate Blanchet, rumors that Brad Pitt will be replaced by Hugh Jckman...500 year journey of an immortal and his tackle over love, death and immortality

X Files 2: ya ya we should no this one!

Grease 3: John Travolta, Newton come back this time with a son! i hope ya no the storyline!

Serenity: Joss whedon direct(buffy):Post civil war drama ...defintely part of his series Firefly.

In her shoes: a follow up of Emenems 8 mile movie

3001: luke Wilson wakes up after the army and finds himself 1000 years in the future and finds them dumber then they are now: Bevis and Butthead ppl direct

2006:
sadly we have to wait this long Pirates of the Carribean 2: Knightly, depp and bloom return!

Indiana Jones: we should no this one

thank you Gendo! i couldn't do it...plus i was tired when i came here :lol:

Also to look out for:

2006:

-X3: X-Men 3 (not official title; most of previous cast is in talks to return)

-Gladiator 2 (no details out yet, but Russell Crowe will not be the lead)

-Alexander the Great (not the upcoming Alexander starring Colin Farrell, but yes, another movie, with Leondardo DiCaprio playing Alexander and Nicole Kidman as his mother, Olympia)

-Scooby Doo 3 (all of original cast in talks to return)

-Ratatouille (next Pixar animated movie following a French rat who lives in a fancy Paris restaurant overseen by an eccentric, well-known chef)

2007:

-Spider-Man 3 (no details, only that Tobey McGuire and Kirsten Dunst are signed back on)

-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (we all know the plot and most of the cast is very likely to return *especially the leads*)

-War of the Worlds (based on H.G. Wells' classic novel where Martians invade the Earth. Tom Cruise is on to play the lead under the direction of legend Steven Spielberg.)

Set for sometime in the spring or summer of '05... Cameron Crowe's new movie, Elizabethtown (starring Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst... and some other big names). I just read an interview with Crowe, and it sounds REALLY good. Crowe is my favorite director. They're still filming right now.

Also excited for X-Files 2. :woot: They have some major explaining to do.

Fact for 2005! (or well later but are in the making!):

Star Wars 3: Anakin becomes Darth vader...Lucas says it will be the final entry in the saga...
---> can't wait for this one! rumored title is revenge of the sith.

---> i heard batman vs. superman will not push through...i'm not sure though

---> i love this show sooooooo much! but i'm not very happy about casting nicole as sam...

---> hope this would turn out well.

okay some opinions on some of these movies.

Batman Begins: Christian Bale, Katie Holmes...the date might be prolonged in 005 becuz of Batman vs. Superman in 2004.----are you kidding me? i'm sick of batman movies, especially after the last one, i hated it. guess what they're sceduled for a 20th batman! wow! movie i most definately not watch

Bewitched: i hope ya no the old sitcom of a witch and her husband: Nicole Kidman is Samantha and Will Ferell is Darren!will ferell? nicole kidman? this is an interesting pair. maybe maybe.

Die Hardest: The final Bruce Willis, Die Hard movie, it won't be out til around mid year next year.wtf? i begin to wonder if Bruce Willis is short on cash, deciding 10 years after the third one came out, why not make a sequal! will i see it? i don't know.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: due out 2005, Thanksgiving...i think we know this movie we all knew this one would come out.

Peter Jackson (LOTR Director) remaks the killer ape movie with Naomi Watts as the love intrest of the big ape...it is due out around x-mas...2005---for a second there i was beginning to worry, i thought you said Naomi Watts is scheduled to be King Kong.:lol:

Elektra: ok come on we know this for a fact and i made a thread so look there...but the movie takes place after daredevil...of course with JG in it...Jan. 14th 2005okay, i wasn't too fond of Daredevil, but JG did a wonderful job on her role, but the script was terrible. and actually i might consider seeing this. :lol:

Xena the Movie: ummmm this is rumored but was a possibilty off of a interview with our leather Heroine Xena: Lucy Lawless. get ur chakram and hopefully it will go through----aww, hollywood is out of ideas, they have lowered themselves to three genres, re-makes, sequals, and movies based off tv shows, think 10 years from now they'll be an alias movie

Grease 3: John Travolta, Newton come back this time with a son! i hope ya no the storyline!this one, hmm.... i wonder if Danny and Sandy switch their medications at the retirement home, then look dreamily into each others eyes. i might see this just because i need something to laugh at.

2006:
sadly we have to wait this long Pirates of the Carribean 2: Knightly, depp and bloom return!--will see this one, it's only on it's second movie unlike other movies who are on their 5th installment

Indiana Jones: we should no this one*cringes* i don't think-----what the heck! i'll probably see it.

2006:

-X3: X-Men 3 (not official title; most of previous cast is in talks to return)---YES! YES! YES! YES!

-Scooby Doo 3 (all of original cast in talks to return)----NO! NO! NO! NO! *picks up frying pan*

2007:

-Spider-Man 3 (no details, only that Tobey McGuire and Kirsten Dunst are signed back on)---this one i'm excited for, because it's spider-man 3, and that it should be extrodenary, in a way i kind of hope this is the last movie, because Tobey and Kirsten don't want to do a 4th. and the writers run out of ideas after 3.

Back