Movies You Want to See!

There's going to be a Die Hard 4
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I LOVE DIE HARD. WOOHOO.
sori just discovered this.

anyways i'm hanging out for Elecktra, Monster In Law, The Interputer and now DIE HARD 4

Elektra
Harry Potter 4
Star Wars 3
Kingdom of Heaven
Constantine
Batman
There are many more but I can't think of any. Plus I don't remember which sequels I'm looking forward too :confused:

The Ring 2
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
Celular
Be Cool
Robots
Birth
Elecktra
Hitchhikers Guide the Galaxy
The War of the Worlds
Bewitched
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Little Black Book
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (my favourite book finally - I'll be able to live if they stopped the movies there! :D)

^
Dude! thats my fave HP book too! Thats why im so scared to see it!! If the screw it up ill.. *shakes fist*
Im also looking forward to Elektra and the spongebob squarpants movie because dudes? NOTHING is funnier than spongebob squarepants. NOTHING!

Kelly V said:
^
Dude! thats my fave HP book too! Thats why im so scared to see it!! If the screw it up ill.. *shakes fist*
Im also looking forward to Elektra and the spongebob squarpants movie because dudes? NOTHING is funnier than spongebob squarepants. NOTHING!
[post="1122893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You called it right on Spongebob! :D The dude is one funny sponge! :D

On HP, you are right there too. If there was any book they were going to screw up, its this one. I'm guessing half of it will end up on the cutting room floor. They need to make an extended edition of this for DVD with everything. Damn, if only Peter Jackson did Harry Potter! :(

Here's what I have on tap:
The Aviator
House of Flying Daggers
Revenge of the Sith
(Episode III Star Wars)
Elektra (naturally)
Million Dollar Baby

MC :cool:

Dear Frankie
Beowulf and Grendel
Closer
Finding Neverland