Movin' On

Ok, so i posted the first few chapters of my story on the romance fiction board, and decided to take a naughty turn with my story line. So you must read the first few chapters there to get caught up, and then return to the story below....Enjoy!!

Vaughn woke the next morning with Sydney safely wrapped in his arms. Her skin was glowing a golden color as the sunlight began to peak into her room. Her chestnut hair flowly carelessly down her back, her supple lips closed, and in a peaceful state of bliss. She slowly began to stir, probably feeling my eyes burning into her, taking her in, like she was oxygen to me.

"Hey Sexy," she murmured in a sexy morning voice.

"Hey Beautiful." I replied.

"I can't believe that you are here. I was so going to be disappointed if this was just another dream. I have longed for this you know." She said.

"Me too, baby. More than you would probably care to know. Let's just say, cold showers have become a part of my life now."

"Cold showers, really? Well, maybe we could do something about that, I know of a way to make your showers a little warmer.." she replied seductively.

We both looked at each and ran to the bathroom without hesitation. We climbed in the shower, and the warm water was pooling between our naked bodies. Her skin felt so good under my hands, her lips were like another country that i was lost in, but didn't necessarily want to find my way out of. I pulled her close to me, my hardness evident, as it pressed into her smooth flat stomach. Our eyes burned for each other. I let my hands explore her perfect form, slowly running them across her abdomen, and up towards the channel between her perfect swollen breasts. As I ran my hands back down her abdomen, I stopped and gasped at that angry scar, as I felt my hand move over it.

I knelt down in front of her, and gently kissed the wound, with love and affection, as if to heal that pain it may have caused. Sydney let out a small gasp as I did so, obviously the symbolism of this was not lost on her, it clearly turned her on. I let my fingers travel the gentle path down towards small patch of curls that laid before my piercing green eyes. I pulled her leg up, and draped it over my shoulder, so that I would have better access for what I was about to do. I slowly ran my thumb threw her folds, gently over her clit, creating a deep, and lustful moan to leave her lips. I quickly replaced my thumb with my mouth. I sucked gently on the hardness that had become her clit, licking her, and enjoying every moan she had let escape.

"Michael, I need you, please....now." she said with a breathless tone.

I was not going to let her plea go unanswered. I quickly stood up, back to eye level, never breaking eye contact, pushing her with my body, up against the wall. I slowly lifted her above my strained, and throbbing erection, and lowered her onto it, her legs wrapping tighly around me. I stayed like that still for a moment, taking all the feelings in, of what it meant to be inside her again. Slowly I began to move inside her. The first thrust giving her a surprised moan, as she felt just how hard I was. I moved her along the length of my penis, with gentleness at first, but then gained momentum. I started to thrust with everything I had, feeling her walls tightening and contracting around my hard c***. I almost couldn't handle it, but did not want to come without her. She was getting close too, I could feel the contrictions coming more and more rapidly. She was close.

She leaned down and threw her arms around me next and buried her head into the crook of my neck. I plunged into her deeper than I ever thought possible. Nudging at her cervix, as close to her womb as possible. I finally felt her give way to emotions and feelings, and she started to explode into an orgasm, twitching through her whole body like eletricity, her excitement, triggered my own orgasm, I bucked and thrusted, spilling every last bit of my seed into her.

I stood silently, still inside her, hugging her tightly as she still had her arms around my neck, and her head buried in my neck. Suddenly I started to realize, that she was crying.

"Sydney, honey, what's wrong, did I hurt you?" I asked.

Her cries turned into full blown sobs. I quickly exited the shower, with her still safely wrapped in my arms, and found a towel to drape around us to wipe away the dampness. I carried her slowly to the bed, and gently laid her down. Her sobs were lessening at this point, and she was trying hard to breath deep, and regain her composure.

"Baby, what is it? Talk to me, you know you can tell me anything, please..Syd? I said.

"Vaughn, I was just overcome with emotion. Feeling you, it was like the last year and half didn't happen. Like I was never taken. But I was, we were ripped apart, and feeling you inside me like that, I felt whole again, for the first time in forever. When you came inside me, I suddenly remembered that you were married, and I thought about whether or not you had done this same thing to Lauren. I...I am sorry, we shouldn't have done this." tears were falling freely again. "You have a wife. You are not mine anymore."

"Sydney, no, don't say that. I was devestated when I thought you had died, I only let Lauren in, because she helped me deal with the pain, I would not be here today, if she hadn't. I will always be greatful to her, for what she did for me. But I have never, ever felt about her, or did to her, what we just did in that shower. I told you last night, that I don't want any other woman to be my wife more than you. As soon as she gets home tonight, I am going to tell her that I want a divorce. I have made my decision. You are the only woman that fits into my life. Things have been off with Lauren for sometime now, but since you have been back, there just aren't words to describe what you mean to me."

"Ever since I met you with that boso red wig, I knew that you were special, and everyday, I wake up, even in your abscence, and I find something about you that made me fall in love with you all over again, deeper and harder than I ever thought possible. Please know that. I am never, going to be apart from you again. Starting tonight. I am going home, packing my stuff and leaving. I will stay with Weiss until you are ready for us to go to the next step if that is what you want."

"No Michael, I don't want you to stay with anyone but me. We have been apart for too long as it is. You are moving in...that is that." she said with a grin.

"Really, well, that is a great idea." he grinned.

The moment was interrupted by the noise of Sydney's cell phone.

"This is Sydney Bristow." she answered.

"Sydney, it's your father, we need your prescence in the office immediately, we have an urgent matter to discuss with you. This also involves Agent Vaughn, I have been trying to reach him, but haven't been able to make contact, do you know where he is? "

"Ah, I think he is at Agent Weiss's house. I will pick him up on my way. See you soon." she lied, but had to.

"Naughty girl, lying to your dad like that." he teased.

"Well, what was I supposed to say, oh sure daddy, I am sitting on his lap was we speak, hang on a sec.?"

They both laughed, but reluctantly lifted themselves up to prepare for what might lay ahead.

Sydney and Vaughn made there way into the Rotunda, they were quickly met by Jack and Kendall in the debrief room.

"We have gathered some rather disturbing intel regarding your wife Mr. Vaughn. Apparently she was seen meeting with members of the convenant yesterday in Italy." Jack said.

"We tracked her all over yesterday, and have reliable intel that she is in fact working for the covenant."

"What?" I said. "Are you kidding me?" anger boiled through my veins. I did not see this coming. "I was going to have a talk with her tonight, to tell her that I want a divorce, and now I don't feel the least bit bad about doing it."

"What? No Agent Vaughn, a divorce is not an option at this point. She still doesn't know you know, so this is our opportunity to play catch up and gain some intel on the covenant. You are to go back to her and pretend like nothing is amiss in your marriage. Do you understand Mr. Vaughn?" jack hissed.

"No way, there is no way that I can go back to her, I need to be with Sydney, we finally started to work things out last night, and I am not going to leave her again. What is plan B?" Vaughn shouted.

Just then I felt Sydney's hand reach to mine, and firmly intertwine with my fingers. I instantly felt a rush of calm come over me, just feeling her touch, my blood was boiling, yet she had a way to make me feel like everything was going to be ok.

"Dad, Director Kendall, could you please give us a few minutes, I really need to discuss this with Michael. We will call for you when we are done." Sydney said, looking still in a state of shock.

"We'll be right out side." Jack said.

"Michael, I don't want to do this either, but the fact that she has been using you, and that she has betrayed this country and everyone in this office, makes me want to do it. I want to see her pay, for what she did to us. She was obviously in on my kidnapping, purposely moving in on you in your state of grief. I want to kill her with my bare hands for that, but we need to do this. We can make this work. You said your marriage was strained anyways right? So you don't have to worry about having to sleep with her right?"

"Yeah, no problems there." he said.

"Well, as much as it hurts, we have to do this. I love you, and we will be together, and soon. The sooner we bring down Lauren the sooner the convenant goes down with her. Plus, I am sure that we will be able to steal moments together, we are pros at that...remember my SD6 days....maybe we can start meeting at the warehouse again...you remember?" she grinned suggestively.

"That sounds nice, but that is not how I wanted us to start over. I don't want to have to hide my feelings for you...again. I want everyone to know that you are the only woman I could ever love, and I want you to be my wife. Not that wrech Lauren, I can't believe she lied to me all this time. I am going to have such a hard time, not strangling her in her sleep. God..Syd, when is this going to end?"

"I know baby, I know...soon, we are going to be together, and there is nothing we can't do when we are together..nothing. Anytime you need me, anytime, you can call me with our old code.."Joey's Pizza" and I will know where to meet you. We can do this..ok?

"I Love you Syd. Vaughn said. "Get Kendall and Jack in here, we need to get our plan together."

She quickly got up and went to get them, but not before she turned and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips, man I don't even know when I am going to be able to kiss her again like that. This is gonna suck....how can I deal with the anger I feel without her? I think I am going to be hungry for Joey's Pizza more than I should be. Jack, Kendall and Sydney entered the room, Syd had obviously filled them in on our reunion of sorts, and that we are back together, because Jack shot me one of his protective Dad glares.

"Agent Vaughn, you are to act like nothing has changed. Keep your contact with Sydney as it was before yesterday, especially when your wife is around. As a protective measure, we will need Sydney to resume dating Agent Brady Michaels. This will throw Lauren off the trail of any possible connection between the two of you. Make it believable....you are dismissed." Director Kendall said.

Oh man, Sydney on dates with that Brady guy, I can't take this....this is really going to suck. I glanced over at Sydney and saw the sympathetic look in her eyes, and the love she has for me, I tried to mask my jealousy at the thought.

She grabbed my hand, and held on to it tight. "Just remember I love you." She said.

"I love you too, God so much, I can't believe this...how am I gonna stay away from you? I just got used to warm showers again. I am gonna find a way, for us to see each other, as much as we can. Just make sure that Brady guy keeps in check. Not that you can't kick his ass...cause you could..so I am not worried there."

"It's ok baby, now that I know how you feel about me, and how I feel about you, we can do anything. You are my soul mate."

"God I love you." I said.

She gave me a quick kiss and she was out the door. I was supposed to go pick up Lauren at the airport in just an hour. Time to put my game face on....

TBC :Ph34r:

Next Chapter....

As I was leaving the rotunda that night, I received a call from Lauren. She seemed out of breath.

"Michael, Darling, it's me love. I am so sorry to call so late, I hope you aren't on your way to pick me up. I got tied up with NSC business, and decided to delay my stay just overnight. I will be back late afternoon tomorrow. I miss you." Lauren said.

"Oh...ok, I will pick you tomorrow than. Michael's teeth we gritting as anger seethed through him." "Miss you too." he replied.

"Goodnight my love, see you soon." as Lauren hung up the phone, she continued her minstrations with Julian Sark.

God how am I going to put my game face on for tomorrow. I just don't think that I can do this. I want to strangle her. Get it together Michael. It is for your future with Syd. Sydney....that is it. I must see her.

The drive to Sydney's seem to drag on forever. It was late, but I hoped that she would welcome me with open arms. I swong by my house and picked up a few things that I needed, hoping that she would let me stay the night with her.

I approached the door, and rang the doorbell.

After a while, I thought maybe she wasn't home, but then I heard the lock on the door click open, she cautiously opened the door to see who it was.

"Michael?" she said looking surprised. "What are you doing here..it is late..what about Lauren.?" she asked.

Before she let out even another breath, I crashed my lips to hers, pushed her in the house, and closed and locked the door behind me. I pulled away gently, cupping her face in my hands.."Hey." I replied.

"Wha..." she seemed taken back by the kiss, struggling to find her breath.."Hey yourself." she whispered.

I pulled her to me, and held her in my arms. She looked so beautiful, her beautiful chestnut hair, flowing down, over a pink tank top and comfortable looking matching panties, which almost look like hot pants. Man she was gorgeous. Take my breath away gorgeous. I couldn't find the words to speak. I just stared in to her eyes, and she into mine, no words passed between us for a long period of time.

"I will be right back, I have to go put some pants on, I wasn't expecting anyone. We can talk, ok..." she said.

I reached for her hand and pulled her back to me.

"Don't, do that. You stay just like that, pleeeeeease?" I moaned.

She let her dimples come out of hiding with as a light blush flooded her cheeks.

"Michael Vaughn, you better watch yourself. I couldn't help but notice you are wearing your gun holster. You may not realize, what that does to me, so just stop ok?"

"Really, this holster?" as I pull off my suit jacket, and toss it on the chair at the bar.

"You...come her...she motioned to the couch. First she rid me of my holster, shirt, and undershirt..leaving my chest bare an exposed.

"Be right back...stay." she said.

She emerged from her bedroom with something behind her back. Obviously hiding something from me, because she was grinning like a 13 year old school girl.

"Take off your pants, and lay down....now." she ordered.

"Yes ma'am. You don't have to tell me twice." i replied.

She flicked the switch to turn on her fireplace, and put on some Coldplay, and turned off the lights.

"I have been thinking about this for a while now, she said..since I have been back, I have desperately wanted to do this."

Suddenly, I felt all the feeling in my body rush to my throbbing center, already semi hard at the sight of her in those pink hot pants. Then I felt her stradle me, just under my butt, . Her skin felt like silk. It gave me chills. I could hear her hands rubbing together with friction, and then I felt her slowly start to massage my tense back muscles.

I layed there in complete bliss, how did this woman know, without words, exactly what I needed today.

"So, Michael," she whispered. "What may I ask are you doing here, I thought that Lauren was coming home tonight, isn't this a bit risky?" she asked.

"Well my dear, if this is so risky, why did you strip me down, and begin massaging me so quickly..your questions, they seem a little delayed." I said with a grin.

"Vaughn, I do not like the implication, I could sense that you were...well..a little tense, I am clearly just trying to help out a friend, nothing more." she said, as she suggestively slipped her oiled up hands inside my boxers, and gently pulled them down revealing my tan bottom. She slowly began working her hands over my butt with so much gentleness, and love. I could barely contain my desire to flip her over, and immediately enter her tight wet center. I managed to let out a slow groan, to tell her why I had come over.

"Syd, Lauren isn't coming back til' tomorrow, and I was feeling, well, alone, angry, betrayed, tense...but mostly, I couldn't stand the thought of not being with you, even for one more day. Especially now that i have a visual of what you look like when you are home all by yourself." I groaned with pleasure as her massaging gently slid down both of sides of my hips. I arched my pelvis off the floor, and she gently reached around and grabbed my throbbing member in her oiled hands, she gently stroked it, and cupped my balls with her hand. Immediately commanding a groan from me.

"Oh God, Syd, please..oh god.. is this how you help all of your friends with their tense muscles?" i asked.

With that she swiftly flipped my body around to face hers, and straddled herself on my lap, and pulled me as close as she could to her face, then leaned in and whispered in my ear "I want you to touch me."

I had chills all over my body, with that simple sentence, and the intoxicating smell that was this incredible woman sitting on my lap. I reached up and touched her face first, staring into her eyes deeply, lovingly, and started to plant soft kiss along her neck, and down to her shoulder, and then back up to her ear, where I whispered "You are so beautiful, i can hardly breathe."

"Michael, I don't want anymore foreplay, I want you in me, right now!" she commanded.

Without hesitation, she lowered herself onto my rock hard c***, and slowly began to move in slow circular motions, and then up and down the length of me. Her wetness was amazing, immediately sending a warm safe feeling through my whole body. This woman, I saw in her, the most amazing things while we made love. I saw her coming to me in a simple white dress, on a beach and becoming my wife, I saw her swell with my baby growing inside her. I saw our children, with her smile, and my eyes. I saw myself feeling complete and happy. At that moment, her eyes staring into mine, I know she was seeing the same thing in my eyes. In that moment, all the pain we had been through, everything, faded away. We saw the intensity of our love, the depths and trenches that our love would bring us through, and we both swelled with tears in our eyes as we simultaneously reached an earth shattering climax. I swear the earth moved as I erupted spilling my seed into her.

"Sydney, my god, did you see..."

"Shh..Michael, i did in your, I saw it all, in you." she said breathlessly.

"God I love you." I said. "Stay just like this for just a moment." I pulled out her, reluctantly and heard a small gasp escape her lips from the disconnection. I ran to my suit coat that was draped over the bar stool a few feet away, and reached in to my left coat pocket to retreive a small velvet sash. I got back down to her on the floor, and she lowered herself back onto my semi hard c***, and wrapped her arms and sexy long legs around me tightly.

"What is that?" she said.

"Sydney, I have been carrying this with me everyday, in my suit pocket, closest to my heart, I could never bare to put it away, even after I married Lauren, I just couldn't part with this, knowing what it meant to me, even when i thought you were dead." I rolled the velvet sash open to reveal an antique 2 carat princess cut diamond, with two saphire trillion diamonds adorning each side, platinum setting with intriquette etchings on the band.

"I bought this ring for you, god, 2 years ago. Right after the take down of SD-6. I knew our relationship was still growing, but I had no doubt in my mind that you were one day going to be my wife. I saw it in an antique store, yes the same one I got your picture frame from, and I just had to have it, I didn't want there to be a chance that this ring was not there, when the time was right for me to propose. When I saw the ring, it had the three brilliant stones, reminding me of our past, our present, and our future. So I bought it, and kept it in my pocket everyday, close to my heart, waiting for the right time, to ask you to pledge your heart to me, like I did to you. I finally decided that going to Santa Barbara was it. I couldn't take it not even one more second, every second it sat in my suit coat pocket, it seemed to burn through my flesh, more and more everyday. So I made the plans, Santa Barbara or bust."

"But then, as you are painfully aware, you were taken from me, but I never could get part with this ring. It was all I had of you, I see now, that it was probably because, I knew somehow, one day, I would be able to put this ring on your finger, afterall you are my soul mate. Now, I realize, I can not go one more day without you having this ring. After the glimpse of what I just saw into our future, in your eyes, this ring needs a home."

"Sydney, will you marry me?" i asked with a cracked and shaky voice.

She sat in front of me, with her eyes glistening with tears, she sat quiet for a pain stakingly long time. I wasn't sure if I was reading the moment correctly, and I immediately felt like I mis judged the timing to ask her. I broke my eye contact with her, and slowly began to place the ring back in the sash, as her hand reached to stop me.

"Michael, you know that there is not another man on this planet that i want to call my husband, and you better not even think about putting that ring back in your pocket. Yes, I will happily be your wife, until the end of days, and you are right, that rock needs a home." she smiled and brought me into a kiss.

I looked deep into her eyes, and pledged my love to her, and her to me, in a private wedding ceremony of our own, and then slipped that ring on her finger with the greatest ease.

"I know that we can't make this official until we take care of Lauren, but I promise you, I will not stop until she is erased from my life. But until that day, that I am legally free to marry you, I want you to wear this ring at night in my abscence, and remember that I pledged myself to you tonight, and during the day, when you have to hide it, I want you to put it on this chain, and wear it close to your heart, just like I have for the last two years. I love you Sydney, your love saved me."

Tears were falling freely from her eyes, as she looked down at the sparkling ring on her finger and then back at me.

"God that ring looks good on your hand." I said with a grin. "Better than I imagined."

Her tears turned into sobs, and I coud immediately sense that there was something wrong.

"Baby, what is it? Talk to me." i said softly.

"Michael, it's just that I am so happy, and the first people I think about telling this great news to is Will and Francie, and I just miss them like crazy. My life, has been a mess since i came back. Although I was gone a year and a half, I dealt with Francies death by myself, and I just miss her. And Will, he is my best friend, and I can't even talk to him, and tell him how happy you have made me tonight. It's...It's just bitter sweet you know?" she cried.

"I know baby, I am so sorry that you lost your friends, nobody should have to live through that kind of pain, just know that I am here for you if you need me. I would give anything to take this pain from you, please know that. I love you sweetie. It hurts me too, when it hurts you, you know that right?? I loved them too, because of the way they brought hapiness and love into your not so normal crazy life. I wish I could bring that back for you, you deserve that, and I promise one day, we will have that again, i promise. Ok?" i said, and i kissed her forehead.

"Ok." she sobbed, as she tucked her head safely in the crook of my neck, and rode out the remainder of her sobs in my arms.

"Let's get you to bed sweetie." she whispered.

With that, I lifted her into my arms, and gently put her down under the covers, and climbed in behind her, scooping her into my arms, flesh against flesh, until we both fell into a peaceful sleep.

TBC :blush:

tell me what you think..

This is great
Thank God Lauren wasn't home that night, it gave Syd and Vaughn more time to be together
And for vaughn to propose
I've never heard of a married man proposing to another woman, but hey, i guess it happens!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

After that amazing night with Sydney, time seemed to drag by painfully slow. Keeping up with the facade that was my marriage, was hard to say the least. The worst part, is that I had to watch Sydney flirt with that Brady guy in the office. I know that she loves me, but it was hard to mask the jealousy, but I knew I had to for the sake of bringing Lauren and the Covenant down. I sit right now and watch as he is over there, asking the love of my life out on a date.

"Michael, love, did you hear about those two? Word has it around the office, that Sydney and Agent Michaels are getting pretty serious. I just think it is wonderful that she is moving on with her life." Lauren said.

"Yeah, it is, I am happy for her, I am." I said through gritted teeth.

"Well, I was thinking, maybe it would be fun if we all went dancing, I was going to go ask them..you know..salsa dancing or something, doesn't that sound fun?" Lauren asked.

Fun, does that sound fun, i thought, no, only if I am the man she is dancing with. But being close to her for the evening will be worth it.

"Yes that sounds great..set it up, let me know when and where." I said.

"Oh, Michael, thank you, this is going to be so much fun." Lauren gushed.

I watched as she walked over to them, and asked if they were up for it, I saw Sydney glance slightly in my direction with a bewildered look, and I just shrugged to let her know there was nothing I could do. They nodded, and Lauren told me we were going out tonight, afterall it was Friday. This should prove to be interesting.

Later that night we made out way to a hot new club called Havanna Nights. It was all salsa, sweaty and hot. Lauren and I arrived seperately and got a table to wait for Sydney and Brady. I am so jealous of this guy, I mean, he is like good looking. Lauren said he is like Orlando Bloom good looking, whatever that means. I can't help but feel, inadequate in comparison. I watched the crowd, but then noticed Sydney and Brady coming our way. She was wearing an army green khaki mini skirt, and black fitted tee that said Cuba across the front. Her hair was pulled back in a super sexy pony tail. He was wearing blue jeans, and a white fitted dress shirt with embroidery on the front. This guy is totally a metrosexual, he spends way to much time on his hair, and is too tan for his own good. I have to admit, they looked hot together, and I couldn't help but notice that Lauren was checking him out. Just as I was checking out Sydney. I had to focus all my energy, I could not let the jealousy shine thru.

"Hey guys." Sydney said. "Sorry we are a little late, traffic."

"No, it's fine, let's get some drinks, and do some dancing shall we?" Lauren said.

The waiter came, I ordered a Jack and Coke, Brady got a Jager Bomb, Lauren drank a cosmo, and Sydney opted for the club specialty a Mojito. After two drinks, Sydney got up with a smile on her face, and said, ok let's dance. Brady followed her to the floor, just as the song "Represent, Cuba" started playing. I watched in shock at how good a salsa dancer Sydney was. She knew just how to move, and she would make any partner she was dancing with look good. I know a lot of things about her, but I didn't know she could Salsa. I looked around, and noticed many other guys checking her out on the dance floor also. I glanced at Lauren, and she also seemed shocked by her dancing abilities also. For a second, I think she was jealous of her. She had Brady smitten, and she has caught me staring at her a few times to many.

"So, Michael, you want to give it a go out there?" Lauren asked.

"In a minute honey, I think I need a little more alcohol first." at that I ordered another drink, and watched Sydney in awe , I didn't care, if Lauren noticed, I think she was staring at Brady anyways.

Just like that night in the bar a few weeks ago, she looked so free out there. You wouldn't be able to tell by looking at her, that she has lived the life she has. She looks just like any other 20 something girl having a fun time on Friday night at a club, nobody could tell she was a kick ass super spy. Man I love this woman, and she is mine, all mine. I will never let her go again. I vowed silently to myself. With that I downed my drink, and drug my sham of a wife to the dance floor. Lauren can dance, but she was stiff, it was like she was counting in her head the steps, obviously she was taught to dance at some stuffy dance studio, and not in a club where the real dancing takes place. I had to wonder, where Sydney learn how do dance that way.

We continued dancing, and then the song changed to "Dance Like This" by Wyclef, the dj yelled to have everyone switch partners, without thinking, Lauren quickly swapped places with Sydney so that she was dancing with Brady, and that left Sydney and me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me farther into the crowd. She knew that Lauren was preoccupied, and she was going to make the best out of this moment.

Once we were emerged in the crowd, Sydney turned around to have her back to me, and started moving to the music. I leaned in to her ear and whispered "Where did you learn to dance like this?"

She spun around and put her hands around my neck. "I am a spy you know, plus a dated a Cuban guy once for a bit, now, shhh, don't talk, just feel this." she whispered back.

God, this woman is going to kill me. I wanted nothing more than to feel her in everyway, right then and there. As we continued to move, I could feel myself, becoming uncontrollably aroused.

"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me." She whispered.

"Syd, you are killing me here. I can't take this. You wore that skirt tonight to give me a heart attack didn't you, you know that I can't take it, you have the sexiest legs ever, and you are trying to kill me, aren't you? I said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, now spin me." she breathed

The song was almost over, and before spinning one more time, she gave me a quick hot kiss on the lips, making sure that nobody would see. With that, we had to change partners again, but I had to go to the bathroom to regain my composure, cause I would surely blow my cover in the condition I was in at that moment. I told Sydney to cover for me while I went to the bathroom to cool down. Before I left tho, Syd pulled her necklace out from under her shirt, to reveal the ring I gave her, she was wearing it, just like I had told her to.

"Always close to my heart she said." as she tucked it back under her shirt and went to meet Brady and Lauren as the song finished.

"Michael will be right back, the lightweight is breaking the seal already." Sydney said.

"Sydney, you got yourself a good one here, he is an excellent dancer." Lauren said.

I walked up just in time to hear then end of what Lauren said, and felt that oh so familiar stab of pain in my stomach. Jealousy. But, at least I got one hot dance with her tonight.

"As soon as this is over, we are definately coming back here." I whispered in her ear.

She turned and flashed that smile to melt a man, and I knew we were gonna be ok. Lauren and Brady were making there way back to the table, well in front of us, so I decided to give Sydney a little love pat on the butt, causing her to squeal and giggle. This night wasn't so bad afterall.

TBC :P

Cute
An Lauren has the hots for Brady
Maybe she will get rid of Vaughn and start using Brady
I wouldn't mind that
Cause then Syd and Vaughn can come back here
And put that hot and sweaty place to some good use!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

The next couple of weeks went by pain stakingly slow. There wasn't much movement as far as the covenant was concerned, and Vaughn and Sydney were each stuck in their own private hells, having to pretend to be with other people. When their hearts were clearly longing for each other.

Sydney's POV

I blinked a few times, and realized it was daytime, I glanced at my clock and saw that it was 5:30am. God, these days just drag by, I can't even deal with this anymore. I hate waking up by myself, and the thought of Vaughn, my Vaughn being in bed with that British backstabber Lauren. God, I am gonna be sick. With that she quickly made her way to the bathroom, and quickly emptied the contents of her stomach into the toilet. The last couple of days have been particularly hard, she hasn't been able to talk or touch Vaughn for weeks now. Lauren seems to be doing everything she can to keep our contact to a minimum. She has never felt her emotions make her so physically sick before. Maybe she was coming down with the flu. Ughhh...she thought, as she cleaned up her face, and brushed her teeth before stepping into the shower to get cleaned up, and ready for work.

If I don't feel better by later today I will go see the doc at Med Services. With that, Sydney was out the door, and on her way to the JTF. Maybe she would be able to talk to Vaughn today, and that would make her feel better. As she was walking in, she met Vaughn in the parking garage. He parked right next to her, and greeted her with a happy smile, but his smile seemed to fade as he got a good look at me.

"Syd, are you ok, you don't look good?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think so, I just have been sick the last few days. I am not sure what is wrong. But right now I feel ok i think, I was gonna go see the doc in med services later if I didn't feel better, but somehow seeing you makes me feel a little better." I said.

"Listen, I know it has been a rough few weeks, god knows I have missed you more than should be humanly possible. Lauren is leaving today for a couple days for meetings, we have people keeping tabs on her, and also taking counter measures, to make sure they aren't tracking me. So maybe tonight, we can meet somewhere, and talk? he said. "I need you."

A full dimpled smile crept on my face, just the thought of a little time alone with Michael Vaughn, made me blush.

"That sounds...well...amazingly good." I said, but before I could finish making plans with him, I felt another wave of nausea spread over me, and had to excuse myself from him. I barely made it to the bathroom, and when i emerged, Vaughn was waiting there for me, with concern and worry all over his face.

"Go see the doctor, now, i will cover for you. You look pale, you may be dehydrated. Come see me as soon as you get done with the doctor, if you still feel sick, I will drive you home." he said.

"Thanks Vaughn. I will find you when I am done, and uh, I love you." I said.

"I love you more, now get going to med services, I will see you later. he said.

"Okay." I replied quietly. "bye."

I sat in med services, and waited for the doctor to come in and explain the results of the tests he did. They drew some blood, checked to see if I was dehydrated, and then took my blood pressure, and temperature. I haven't remembered feeling this sick in a long time. I am usually so healthy, so this came out of the blue. Hopefully I will feel better for tonight, I need to be with Vaughn, god it has been weeks since he has touched me...the thought of his touch sent a shiver down my spine. I quietly shook the thoughts from my mind as the doctor walked in.

"Well Miss Bristow, we did some tests, and found that you are not dehydrated, which is good. Unfortunately there isn't much we can do for what is wrong with you. I guess, I should just come out and say it, you are pregnant." the doc said.

"Wha...What? How can I be pregnant? I mean...I am on birth control. How could this happen? Oh my god, this can't happen now, this...I...I...I am sorry, I don't know what to say doctor.

"Well, the pill is never 100% affective, certain medications can mess with the effectiveness, stress, timing, all are factors, and apparently it wasn't as affective as it should have been. Do you remember when you had your last period? he asked.

"Ah...now that I think about it...it has been about 6 weeks, but since I have been back, my cycles were a little off, from the stress of it all. Oh god, Dr. Schultz, you can not put this information in my CIA file. Please do not tell anyone about this. Note in my file that nothing was found, and get rid of any evidence of my blood test. I will see an outside doctor, I can't let this information get into the wrong hands. Can you do that for me?" i asked.

"I guess I can do that, technically, I shouldn't but given the circumstances, I will do it, as long as you start seeking out prenatal care immediately. You will have to voluntarily remove yourself from field duty, if you don't do that I will be forced to report you. In the mean time, start taking a prenatal multivitamin. To curb the morning sickness, take 1 tsp. of Brewers Yeast in a cup of pineapple juice once a day. Get the tincture, not the pills, the tincture tastes horrible, hence the pineapple juice. My wife used it everyday, and never got sick...Good luck to you, I hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy." he said.

"Thank you doctor. I appreciate the tips. Again, I was never here." I said.

With that I got dressed in a daze, and wondered how this possibly happened, but at the same time, knowing that I had Michael Vaughn's baby growing inside me, made me feel a warm glow take over my body. I walked in a daze back down to the JTF, where I immediately saw Vaughn rushing towards me. I can't tell him about this right now, ah felgercarb, he is gonna see right through me, what do i tell him.

"Syd, are you ok, did the doctor say you were ok?" he asked with a concerned look on his face.

He always was so concerned about my well being, and the thought of that put a smile across my face.

"Vaughn, I am fine, just a little flu bug I guess, but I am feeling better. I have some crackers in my desk, so i should be fine. Don't worry about me. Now get back to work." I said with a teasing grin.

He reluctantly gave me a half smile, before winking at me and returning to his desk. We had to keep up appearances in the office. With that I went to sit at my desk. I pulled my Ipod from the drawer, and plugged my ears with the earphones, and turned on some music, to help sooth my racing thoughts. I began typing up a stack of reports from a couple days prior, and soon found myself, gently bobbing my head to the music pumping into my ears, and I couldn't help but smile to myself as I did so. Brady stopped by my desk briefly to ask if I was interested in going to a movie tonight, but I politely declined, telling him, I have been fighting the flu. Not a total lie, but it got him off my back for now.

I sat back in my chair and pulled and placed my ipod back in my drawer, and suddenly a thought hit me. I know how I can tell Vaughn tonight, how could I have forgotten about that. I hope he isn't upset with me when he finds out. How are we going to keep this a secret, in a few short months, I will be showing. My dad is going to kill me. God, all the scenarios began playing in my head. I quickly shook the thoughts, and told myself I had to deal with Vaughn first and foremost, but first I needed Weiss's help. I quickly scribbled a note, and the directions, and key in an envelope for where Vaughn was to meet me.

I walked over to Weiss, and he smiled at me as I approached, we had really become close friends in the last few weeks, he helped me through some hard stuff, and I loved him for that.

"Hey Eric, I am not feeling good, I am going to head home for the day. But can you give this to Vaughn for me, he is going to wonder why I left without talking to him. But just give him this, and tell him, I will talk to him soon." i said.

"Sure Syd, anything, i hope you feel better." Eric said.

"Thanks Eric, you are the best, and I will definately be making you dinner this week, you name it, and I will make it for you, I could even make some of those little choc. Eau Claires that you like. Seriously, thanks." I said sincerely.

"Now we are talking, see ya later, and take care of yourself, you don't look so hot." he said.

"I know, I know..I am going. Later." I said.

I made my way to my car, and quickly sped off to the location to prepare for telling Vaughn this important news.

TBC

Vaughn's POV

I had a chance to steal a few glances at Sydney throughout the day, first bobbing her head playfully to the music she was listening to, then watching her interact with Agent Michaels, and then finally watching her talk to Weiss before leaving the building promptly. I wonder why she didn't come to say goodbye, that is strange, is she mad at me about something? I was startled out of my daze by Weiss dropping by my desk.

"Hey man, Sydney asked me to give you this." Weiss said.

"Ah...thanks..did she say why she left without saying goodbye?" I asked.

"No, but she said this is important, and I believe her, cause she offered to make me dinner and Eau Claires for giving this to you...so you better find out what she wants..later man." Weiss said.

"Thanks Eric, see ya later." I chuckled.

I slowly opened the envelope, and found a hand written note from Syd, and a key of some sort. ****
V,

Go home, pack an overnight bag, and follow these directions to the address below, make sure you are not followed. We need to talk, it is important.

Love,
Syd.
Vaughn smiled to himself when he saw her write Love, Syd. The little things, is what got him. He still couldn't believe this woman was talking to him, let alone agreed to marry him when this was all over. With that thought, Vaughn made his way out the door for the day, he was dying to know what she had in store for them, and what she needed to talk about.

~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, Vaughn found himself following Syd's directions closely, he was in Santa Monica on Palisades Beach Road, which was speckled with beautiful homes with a breath taking Pacific Ocean view. He found the address Sydney had given him, and pulled into the driveway of a beautiful Spanish Tudor style home, well...more like mansion he thought. What was she up to? He thought. With that, Vaughn got out, and made his way to the door, using the key she gave him, he walked into the beautiful home. Golden rays of sunlight were gleaming in through the back of the house. The back of the house was lined with windows and patio doors, so that every room of the house had a view of the ocean. He heard the sound of the song "By Your Side" by Sade playing throughout the house.

He noticed the patio door was open with a warm breeze coming in off the ocean, he noticed then that Sydney was sitting outside by a beautiful pool, sleeping peacefully on a comfortable looking lounge chair.

He couldn't believe the beauty that was laying out before him. She looked so peaceful sitting there as the sun was beginning to set. He walked over to her sleeping figure, and gently brushed his fingers on her cheek.

"Syd, Syd, sweetie, wake up." I whispered.

"Vaughn." she said groggily.

"Yeah baby, it's me. What is this place? What do you need to talk about, are you ok sweetie?" I asked with concern.

"Vaughn, remember when I told you that I came back to L.A. as soon as I could, and saw you with Lauren, and decided to start working for the CIA and Covenant as a double. Well, before I went back to Italy, I told myself, that i was going to come back no matter what, and since I didn't have you, I decided that I needed something to help me through the long road ahead of me. So, I was taking a drive and came upon this house. It was like I was pulled in from a dream state. There was a for sale sign, and when I walked in, I saw what my life might be like after this was all over with. I decided then and there, that I was going to buy this house, and have it be my home, to start over a normal life with when I came back to LA, so this is my house." She said.

"What? Syd, how can you afford this, this is like a multi million dollar home, how did you do this?" I asked.

"Well Vaughn, my mother believe it or not, left me a massive trust fund. I also received Danny's life insurance money, I was his next of kin, and on top of that, we have 3 years of double income working first for the CIA/SD-6 and then CIA/Covenant. So you see, I am...well....a multi millionare. Surprise." she said with an unsure smile.

"Wow, this place is amazing. How did I not ever know that? I mean, I guess you don't know about my money either, so I guess I understand, we just never really talked about it. I mean, I have a pretty nice trust myself, my mother's family in France was well to do, and I am pretty much set for life, but man this is amazing. I can't belive that we never talked about this. Is this what you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

I noticed that her smile suddenly faded, and she got up from the chair, and walked away with her back to me, facing the ocean.

"Syd, what is it? You can tell me anything, I am here for you." I said lovingly.

"Vaughn, the doctor did find something today, I-I'm pregnant." she said.

TBC

Vaughn's POV

"What??? P..Pregnant? How, I mean, wow." I stumbled over my words.

"Vaughn, that first night we were..um...reunited shall we say, I guess I had just started back on my birth control pills, and apparently, they are always 100% affective anyway, and somehow, we created a life." Sydney said with a hushed tone.

"Oh my god Syd, this is amazing, I mean, the circumstances could be better, but i couldn't feel any happier. I have always dreamed about the day when you would say those words to me. I mean, you are the only person I wanted to have my babies." I said lovingly.

I took a moment to bring her into a passionate hug, I knew that we had to figure this out, but I just wanted to take a moment to revel in the feeling of this moment. The woman that I was so madly in love with, who agreed to become my wife, my soulmate, was currently, as we speak, giving life to a little being that was part of me, and part of her. I always thought that making love to her was the closest we could get to each other, but I was wrong. This was a miracle.

"Syd, I love you so much. We are going to stop this once and for all. There is no way I can continue on with this charade knowing that you are carrying my child. I want to be there for it all. I want to take care of you, of our family, and be there every step of the way. I, I can't believe this. I didn't think I could be any happier being with you, and now this. Are you ok, is everything ok?" I said.

Tears were forming in her eyes, as I could see a wash of relieve in her eyes. She thought I was going to be upset, how could she think that. Yeah timing wasn't perfect, but obviously fate had other plans for us.

"Vaughn, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that you feel good about this. I was worried that you were going to be disappointed. I mean, this is a lot to put on you. First you find out I am alive, that your wife is a traitor, and that you have to hide your relationship and subsequent engagement with me from everyone, and now to add to the mix, a baby Vaughn on the way. Not to mention I bought this house months ago, and never told you. Man, it feels good to see you here, I have imagined it many times, but nothing compares to actually seeing you here in the flesh. I had some pretty racey fantasies about you in this house, and I cursed myself for having them, because you were married....but now....." she grinned devilishly.

"Syd, I could never be disappointed with you. I love you, and I hurt you, and you in turn have given me the greatest gifts ever. First you are going to be the only Mrs. Vaughn, and second, my first born child, and this house is amazing, and I want to give you that life you want, and I don't care to wait for this to be over anymore, I want us out. I want out of the game. We have spent so much time giving ourselves to our country, and now for the sake of this baby, we deserve some time to be selfish. I am filing for that divorce from Lauren first thing Monday. The CIA can kiss my ass about that. I won't spend one more day with that b****. I have a family to care for now, and my only concern is for you from this moment forward."

"Vaughn, I want that too, but do you think it is possible? I mean, they aren't going to just let us up and leave." she said.

"I realize that. I will stay, but neither of us are going to be in the field, but I am not going to continue to pretend to be in love with Lauren, the CIA will just have to get used to the idea. I won't hide my feelings for you for one more minute. I don't want to talk about this anymore, I just want to feel you, and celebrate this wonderful news. You have made me so happy." I said with a smile.

I leaned down to give her a kiss, and the kiss deepend slightly until she pulled away, and gave me her best puppy dog face.

"Vaughn, baby, would you do anything for me?" she asked

"You know I would...shoot." i said.

"Will you take me to the Justin Timberlake concert tonight...it starts in like 2 hours?" she said.

"What? Justin Timberlake? You have tickets?" i asked.

"Well, um, no, but I have connections. I am actually friends with him. I got his cell number, he said anytime, any city, he'd get me some awesome seats." she replied.

"What? How the hell do you know him, how long have you had his cell phone number, and should I be worried? I see how you ladies swoon over him. And another thing, why do you keep blind siding me with all this information tonight that I never knew about you? I asked in one drawn out breath.

"Calm down sugar...I met him and his mom on a international flight in the first class cabin. His mom was trying to set me up with him. I guess she was trying to get him to move on from Britney or whatever, and we all got to chatting, and 8 hours later, we all exchanged numbers. I have only seen him once since then, we went to a Lakers game. It was just a few weeks ago, and he mentioned the concert, and he told me to just give him a call with how many seats I wanted, and he would leave the tickets at will call for me. Marshall was right...that JT Timberlake can move. Kidding, Kidding. He is nice, but he is now dating Cameron Diaz, so I don't think you need to be so jealous. Geez...nothing wrong with a little eye candy, plus he is younger than me, and plus I am hopelessly and madly in love with someone else, who looks sexy in hockey gear." she said with a wink and quick kiss on my lips.

"Wow, that is..interesting..you never cease to amaze me. You are way hotter than Cameron Diaz by the way. Is there anything else you need to tell me that I don't know about you? I mean, now is your chance to lay it all on the line here..." I said laughing slightly.

"Hmm....well...I play the drums!!!" she said with a glow.

"Really? Wow, I can't believe this day, I think I need to lie down. By the way, you are glowing. I have never seen you look so beautiful. Now get your beautiful self ready for this JT Timberwolf concert...I will take you, but please mark this down in the column labelled "Sweet things Michael did for me" that need to be paid back with sexual favors." I said with a grin.

"Deal, after this concert, I promise you, You will learn some of the secrets I have been keeping from you in the bedroom. You think you were blown away by all this...you just wait." she said.

"Oh God Syd, you are going to kill me yet. Now show me around this place, so that we can get ready to go." I said as I patted her on the butt to get her moving towards the house.

We walked happily into the house with our fingers intertwinned, forgetting all about the cruel world that lived outside the walls of this home, our home. She showed me around the house with a glow of hapiness, and I couldn't help but feel hopeful for what tonight and every day after that would bring for us.

TBC

Ok, so I got the Justin idea in the shower today, I was listening to Cry Me a River, and I thought about that time on Alias when Marshall made that mixed CD for Syd, and he said JT was the only boy singer that was worth listening to cause he could really move, and not to mention he is smoking hot...so I thought it would make the story funny. The next chapter will feature a guest appearance by JT and the concert, and then some after concert smut....stay tuned....

:Ph34r: :redhair: :P :blush: :D

Back