moving...

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
Hey guys! Just letting you all know that I am FINALLY moving to my new apartment tomorrow. Unfortunately, I don't know how long it will take to get the internet ready and stuff... so I won't be here for a few days. Have fun while I'm gone! :bye:

Because I'm transferring to a new college, but they don't have space in their dorms for their transfer students, so in order to go there, I had to get my own place. And I think I'll like this better than living in the dorms, anyhow.

Wow...you're own place! That's exciting! I hope moving goes well...lol...it always drives me nuts, but I hope you worked out the furniture problems out...w/ your parents, brother, and all...:smiley: Have fun!

aww... my long lost, one year younger twin sister is finally getting to marquette. after all those weeks of waiting by the mailbox and cursing the mailman, it's all worked out! you've made it! and it couldn't have happened to a better person. ^_^

hope you have a good move-in. i know what a pain that can be. :rolleyes: and your first priority HAS to be the internet. we have to know how you're doing!

oh, i'm so excited for you!! :D

Existentialist said:
Because I'm transferring to a new college, but they don't have space in their dorms for their transfer students, so in order to go there, I had to get my own place. And I think I'll like this better than living in the dorms, anyhow.
I'll probabaly have to do the same

Back