Drama Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)

I love the movie all the great one liners the first and last scene were my favorites and I love the chemestry between Brad and Angelina. NOT only that but I love Vince Vaughn he was hillarious on this movie even though he didn't have that much screen time. I think I 'll go and see it again just for the heck of it.

This movie was very funny, and yeah...unrealistic. But I love the frisking scene

"Satisfied?"
"Honey, I haven't been for years."
"That's all John baby!"
hahaha, that was great.

And then when they were fighting and then they destroyed the house they told the therapist "Oh, yeah, we remodeled our house!"

There were a bunch of funny scenes...i loved their acting and chemistry! the movie waz funny!

boyscout11 said:
The tango/frisking was the sexiest part.  "It's all John, sweetheart" :thud:
[post="1379963"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, I loved that line. It was just hilarious and hot. That scene was hot. :thud:

Anyways, I loved this movie!! It was a bit slow at parts, and sometimes unrealistic, but the chemistry between those two, the humor, the action, everything made it a great movie. Something I'm definitely buying on DVD.

Les, I know the scene where they kiss after the fight is cliche, but it's sooooooo good. And hot. :P

I loved it how when they're prepping for the fight and getting the guns how Jane says, "Why do I get the girl gun?" LOL. :rotflmao:

And :thud:. Almost all the scenes were hot, action-packed, or funny. Now that makes a good movie. ;)

This film was so great!
I mean I thought the beginning was a bit slow, but then when they got into the action. I really enjoyed it!
I thought it was a great story line and very well acted too.
I loved Brad's last line when he asks the shrink to ask him the sex question again. :lol:
That made me and mel laugh so hard.

I loved the entire house sequence that starts off when John goes to pull into the driveway and Jane completely t-bones him and cuts him off and goes in there first! :lol:

But also, before that, when he comes home from work and everything's still "OK" and she gives him the martini, and he sees the Drain-O, then the huge knives cutting the bread, the dropping the bottle of wine, and they run off.....good stuff. LOL

omfg! that movie was hilarious!! :lol: the whole shootout at the end was amazing! and the very last line "can you ask another sex question.... 10" LOL!! and they had the Bob Dylan song that was at the end of Before the Flood :lol: as soon as i heard that song come on, i was like "alias!" and my boyfriend was like "i knew you would notice that" :lol:

Loved it.

Although a bit far fetched in bits.

But Awesome movie.

Brad and Angelina very good and I love her smashing into his car.

I just cringed at that!!

Love all the fight scenes and car chases :smiley: ;)

ah! just saaw it LOVED IT
first - anything that has shirtless brad is already (y)
but it was HILLARIOUS
when she was all "312" and he was like :wtf: :jawdrop:
and the last line when brad was like "ten" :rotflmao:

but yeah slightly unrealistic how they killed EVERYONE... but still a good movie

^Well, by the ending I was like "Yeah, they're never going to get out of this in a PLAUSIBLE way, so they mind as well just go out there and kill everyone in one shootout"

And it happened :lol:

oh! i forgot to say the funniest part i thought - or one of them - was when Vince Vaughn's character had the shotgun and his mom called to him and he wa ilke "OMG I ALMOST KILLED YOU RIGHT THERE WE"RE ON HIGH alert!!' that was great :rotflmao:

great movie ... but that might just be because I love Brad and Angelina ... ;)

I was thinking it was a bit far-fetched to get everybody killed ... but its a movie so I suppose thats what they needed to do ... :rolleyes:

I just saw it for the second time. Still love it. Although I must say that the second hour is better than the first. I mean the first is great, but the second is just genius. Although slightly unrealistic, it just works. It makes it such a great movie. That chemistry, that action, everything. I just love it.

This show was hilarious! My boyfriend and I laughed the whole time. The show itself is supposed to be serious, but the irony that takes place makes it great. Brad and Angelina do an amazing job. I enjoyed this film thoroughly.