Drama Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)

this was such a great movie becasue it was funny and clever
it was just a fun movie
i have seen it twice and im going to see it again
i love the part where they wreak the house
and the bit at the end in the department store
brad and and angie do well in the film together

Ah. I was so conflicted watching this ... I liked the snark between John and Jane, but woe - I couldn't get real life Brad/Jennifer/Angelina out of my mind. :mellow:

Brad and Angelina looked great but the movie itself wasn't that good. Brad and Angelina were the only reason why it was so popular. Less famous actors playing the couple and it wouldn't have been such a big hit..

Well the movie was all about chemistry and delivering the lines well and facial expressions and stuff like that.

So you're right. Other lesser actors wouldn't have made the movie any better.

Tuulia said:
Brad and Angelina looked great but the movie itself wasn't that good.  Brad and Angelina were the only reason why it was so popular. Less famous actors playing the couple and it wouldn't have been such a big hit..
[post="1473487"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I wouldn't say that. I don't follow all the celebrity relationship obsession felgercarb and I couldn't wait to see the movie.

the movie was great and i thought it was really funny. i actually ended up seeing it twice in the theater and then seeing it again when it came out on dvd. i'm glad they got Angelina Jolie to play Mrs. Smith instead on Nicole Kidman. hurray for the beginning of Brangelina! lol ^_^

wow this movie is great movie i like this movie the plot of this movie is wonderful my favorite scene in this movie is when Brad and Angelina fights and try to kill each others.