Mr. and Mrs. Vaughn

Descena

Cadet
This is my second Alias Fan Fic and the smaller, but larger played plotline, was a request for me to write. So, I just filled in the blanks...

Title: Mr and Mrs. Vaughn
Why is it Romance?: Deals with the lost love and marriage of Sydney and Michael Vaughn and what it takes for them to find their love again
Genre: Drama/Romance/Action
Disclaimer: I own nothing of Alias, besides this story and the Last Stop Fan Fic...I wished I owned Alias though...I'd be rich now... :rolleyes:
Warning!!!: The story goes back and forth from 1st person to 3rd person. The 1st person view is that of Dr. Barnett...the CIA pyschologist and it occurs only with Sydney and Vaughn and is in her office. The rest of the story is in 3rd person view
Summary: It was the love of Sydney and Vaughn that brought them a daugher, Isabelle, and it was her love that kept her parents together. But when Isabelle is kidnapped by a new powerful threat, Sydney and Vaughn's relationship falls apart quickly and each blame each other and themselves. Having lost hope, lost love, lost their daughter and each other...it seems somethings, weren't meant to last forever.

I twirled my pen in my hand and silently sighed. Boy this job sucks sometimes, I thought. As the Psychologist of the CIA, it was my job to ensure the mental and emotional stability of the agents. Whether it was about personal issues, marriage problems or field-related, my finding and helping to fix the problem was what my job was. But sometimes...it sucked. Even more so, when the agents are ordered to see me. Like these agents for example. Two oft he most reliable and skilled agents, I have ever met, and personally come to life. Agents Bristow and Vaughn...one of a kind, a match made in heaven. Or so everyone thought. It seemed to me that after having a child, and life in the CIA in general, it was putting a lot of pressure on their marriage. Them not talking to me, or each other was a good effect of that. They were growing apart slowly. They knew it, and others saw it. Little things became big things and the big things were...well, let's just say, not pretty. "Agent Vaughn, Agent Bristow," I said. "Is there nothing you would like to say today?" Vaughn looked at Sydney and her at him, but neither said a word. "Okay," I said. I needed to break the ice somehow. "How's Isabelle?"

Sydney lit up at the mention of her daughter. "Wonderful. She just turned two last week."

"Oh," I exclaimed, "That's great."

"She's getting big," Vaughn added. "She already knows what she wants to be after school."

"And what's that?"

"An ice skater," Sydney answered. "She loves the ice rink."

I nodded and smiled at them. "So, have you two been this week?"

"...Fine," Sydney said.

"No fights?" I pressed

"Not...big ones," Vaughn admitted. But I had caught the hesitation. "What do you mean?"

"Well," Vaughn began, "Sydney was on an OP this week..."

"Paris," Sydney interjected.

"Right," Vaughn continued. "And I took care of everything while she was away. Isabelle, the house, the job. I picked up the slack..."

"Because I was working..."

"And when she finally gets home...I get nothing. Just a kiss and a hi, No 'thank you' no 'great job'. Nadda."

"I was tired."

"She ignores what part I play in her life."

Sydney looks at Vaughn. "You expect me to thank you every time you remember to put the toilet seat down?"

"No. I expect you to notice and say thank you once in awhile. You know, in that song, she thanked everyone and everything. In four minutes. I haven't gotten that in two years!"

"What song?"

"Thank you...that song?"

"Great...now he's comparing me to a song."

"It's a metaphor."

"No it's not."

I cleared my throat. "OK. How about we forget the song, and move on?"

But they ignored me and Vaughn went on. "She thanked...everyone."

"No she didn't," Sydney insisted.

"Yes, she did."

"No...she didn't."

"Yes...she...did."

Sydney huffed and sat back and folded her arms. "Well, she didn't thank me," she muttered.

"OK!" I announced. "Enough with pop song quizzes for the insane, Why don't we pick this up tomorrow then, yes?"

Michael and Sydney nodded, said thank you and left. I shook my head and wrote on my note pad. "Serious Issues!"

Sydney and Vaughn walked out the office and without looking at each other, each went a different way, Sydney left and Vaughn right, without saying a word.

Sydney walks in the door and puts her purse and keys on the table. She walks in the living room and presses the blinking red light the answering machine. "You have one message," it beeps, "Thursday, 5:25pm. Sydney...it's Dr. Barnett. I was just calling to remind you and Michael that you have an appointment with me Saturday at nine in the morning. However, I would like to speak to each of you one at a time, So if you could come in at nine and Michael at ten...that'll be great. Okay? Have a good night, see you tomorrow. Bye. End of message." Sydney sighed, rolling her eyes and started to take out dinner for Vaughn and Isabelle when she heard the door bell ring. Sydney walked up to the door and opened it. "Hey," Nadia said. Sydney smiled and hugged her sister, letting her in. They both walked in the kitchen as Sydney said," So...you're back early. The OP go well?"

"Yes." Nadia smiled. "It went very well."

"You know, ever since you moved in with Eric, I haven't heard from you lately. I guess things are going wonderfully, huh?"

"I know. I'm sorry. Just you know, between missions, and Eric, and your life, I don't want to intrude."

"Please," Sydney rolled her eyes, "You're family. It's your job to intrude."

Nadia laughed then looked at Sydney seriously. "So...how are things going?"

"Good." Sydney started to prepare the dinner she was making for her family.

Nadia waited a moment for Sydney to say more, but she didn't. "Come on Syd. Stop being cryptic like that. It's me."

Sydney stopped what she was doing and turned towards Nadia. "How are you and Vaughn doing?" Nadia asked.

"Depends on what time of day you ask me," Sydney muttered.

The tone is Sydney's voice suggested to Nadia that it was anything but a joke. It was starting to get serious. "How do you mean?"

Sydney sighs. "It seems, that lately there is this huge wall between us. I don't know what he wants from me."

--
Vaughn is sitting in a bar, drinking with Eric Weiss, in deep conversation with him. Vaughn sighed again and put down his drink. "I just want her to acknowledge me, you know?" Vaughn was saying. Eric nodded his head as Vaughn continued. "She's so stubborn and insists on doing everything herself, when I am here to help, and she doesn't realize that."

"Well," Eric began, "She's been that way her whole life, you know? With a father like Jack and a mother like Irina?"

"I know."

"And isn't that the part of her that made you fall in love with her?"

"Yes," Vaughn admitted. "But she doesn't have to do everything herself..."

--
"I feel like I have to do everything myself," Sydney exclaimed. "He complains about the stupidest things!"
Nadia raised her eyebrow at Sydney, "Like what?"

"Songs today! Hockey yesterday. He thinks I always need him, and yes, sometimes I depend on him, but I don't need a man to do everything for me."

"But that's not how Michael is."

"Exactly! He won't change, but I have to?"

--
"Have you talked to her about it?" Eric asked.
Vaughn just shook his head. "Every time I try, something happens or gets in the way."

--
"Has he talked to you about it?" Nadia asked.

Sydney shook her head. "He hasn't even tried. It's like he expects me to do something about it."
"Well...why not?"

"Because he doesn't want me to do everything, remember?"

Nadia nods and bits her lip

--
"I love her so damn much, Eric, but sometimes..."

--
"...I just want to...smack him or something," Sydney finished.

--
"Well, you do that," Eric said, "And Jack will kill you...painfully."

"So," I began. "How are you today?"

Sydney smiled at me and said fine. It was the first day she was alone here, so I expected that more about her and her relationship with her husband was to be revealed. I hoped. It was really hard to break these two down like that. "Why don't we start, ok?"

"That's fine," Sydney said.

"OK," I began. "Let's start with Friday morning."

"Okay..."

"From the beginning," I clarified. "Specifically...you and Michael."

"All right," Sydney said. "We got up, like always, showered, like always..."

--
Sydney rushes into the kitchen and avoids stepping over all the split cereal on the kitchen floor. Isabella continues to make a mess at the table while she pours milk in her cereal bowl. "Isabella," Sydney complained, "What are you doing?" She grabs a towel from a drawer and wipes the table, then picks up the cereal on the floor. "I was hungry," Isabelle explains. Sydney finishes cleaning up as Vaughn walks in, finishing buttoning up his shirt. He kisses Isabelle and walks past Sydney and opens the fridge. He sighs angrily and pulls out a carton of orange juice and shakes it, showing Sydney it's emptiness. "I told you to make a list," Sydney said. Vaughn threw the empty container in the trash and closed the fridge and pointed at a note on it titled 'Things we Need.' Sydney shrugged and took the cereal box from Isabelle as she was being to pour more. "We have to go," Vaughn said, "We're late." Isabelle takes her bowl and puts it in the sink as Sydney grabs her jacket, and Vaughn grabs the keys. "Come on honey," Sydney called to Isabelle, "Grab your backpack and lets go."

A half hour later, Vaughn pulls up to the preschool and Sydney and Isabelle get out and walk in. They walk in the classroom as all the kids are taking their seats. Sydney bends down and fixes Isabelle's jacket. "You all set?"

Isabelle smiles and nods. "Yep."

"Good. I love you."

"Love you too, Mommy."

Sydney kisses her and stands up, watching her daughter take her seat and talk with her friends. Sydney walks out of the room, back into the lobby and smiles at the desk clerk. "Morning Carrie."

Carrie smiles at Sydney. "Morning Mrs. Vaughn. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just running late."

"Boss won't be happy, huh?"

Sydney frowns. No...he sure won't

Sydney and Vaughn enter the briefing room as Sloane is talking. He stops immediately at their noted arrival, all eyes laid on them. Sydney looked at them all and silently apologized, while Sloane glared at them. "As I was saying," he began again. "This new threat called, The Hand, has now acquired a nuclear weapon and intel suspects, they plan to use it on us, as well as England, and South America."

"Why are they called, The Hand?" Eric asked.

"Because, there are five different factions, joined together, Five powerful, and influential leaders. Langley has not confirmed the location of this weapon or if they in fact even have it. All we have to go on is a suspected high activity location located in Moscow." Sloane said.

"So, you want us to go in and confirm the location of the weapon." Sydney summed up

"Exactly," Sloane answered. "Needless to say, that if this weapon is in fact in their hands," Sloane paused at the slight giggle he got from Marshall, who immediately shut up after Sloane looked at him," No pun intended," he directed at Marshall," We need to get this weapon from them. So, Sydney, Dixon, you two will go to Moscow and confirm the location. Langley believes it is being held in a building that handles these kinds of things. Keeping bombs, information, located in secret deposits off the books. It's disguised as a Russian bank. Nadia, Weiss, Vaughn...you three will serve as back up. Get in, confirm, get out. OP-Tech in one hour. That is all."

On the plane, Sydney shuts her cell phone and sits down, next to her sister and directly across from Vaughn who is sitting by the aisle, next to Weiss and Dixon. "My dad will pick up Isabelle from school and bring her to his house," she told Vaughn

"Okay," he said. Sydney stared at Vaughn. "Do you think you could have more than a one word vocabulary with me?" she snapped.

"What do you want me to say?" he snapped back. "Your dad is picking up Isabelle...so?"

Sydney shook her head and picked up a magazine, and opened it. "Never mind...forget it."

"Fine."

"Fine."

Sydney looked at Vaughn over her magazine as he sighed and read his file. Weiss leaned over to Dixon. "Do we have an alcohol on this plane?"

TBC

This is really good! But what's wrong with them?

Nothing is wrong with them. Think about. they work for APO, a high stress job, they are married and have a child. Problems will tend to arise, I'm just crazy enough to write about it :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I leaned back in my seat and slightly sighed. "So, you were off to a rough day?" Sydney relaxed her shoulders a bit and nodded at me. "I see," I said. "Well...tell me how the mission went."

Actually..." Sydney began.

"It went well?" I asked hopefully.

Sydney smiled a bit, "I didn't say that..."

Sydney and Dixon were walked down a long marbled titled hallway with a slightly little tiny man. He reminded Sydney of the Sloane double so very much she shivered at the thought. "So," Sydney said. Instead of her normal accent though, it was an Italian accent, to go along with her Alias. "We need to deposit something big. Something, that our enemies cannot know about."

"Oh, that's fine," the little man said. "We are known very well for keeping 'special' deposits like that."

Dixon frowned at the man and replied, "We need to be sure that you have top-notch security here." His accent was also Italian and the little man thought it was out-of-character. But given his size over Dixon's...he didn't say anything.

"Oh, no," the man said, "The moment you entered this building, we did a full back round and weapons check on you. As a matter of fact, you have just undergone about seven different security measures."

Dixon glanced over at Sydney. "So...the security back here...?" Sydney said

"Oh, there is none. No need for it," the little man replied. Sydney smiled briefly at Dixon, both thinking the same thing. Too easy...

All three of them reached a door on the corner. "Ok, here it is," the little man said.

Sydney turned and looked down the hall. At the far end of it, there was a big metal door with the words 'Danger. Do Not enter'. Sydney glanced over at Dixon and saw that he was looking at the door as well. "Uh, what is down there," Sydney asked, casually pointing to the door down the hall.

"Oh, that's our 'very very special deposit. Have no idea what's in it. Maybe...."

Dixon hit the little man from behind, cutting his sentence off, and knocking him out. "We found the door," Dixon confirmed. On the other end of the comms Vaughn came back. "Copy that. Locking on your position now." Both Dixon and Sydney ran down towards the door at the end of the hallway. Sydney stopped as she noticed a keypad. She took out the key scrambler and placed on the key pad. Sydney peered closely at it and rolled her eyes. She pressed in her ear piece to communicate with the team. "Marshall," she began, "This key code has three different ones."

Back in Los Angeles, Marshall listened to Sydney through the comms and started typing on his keyboard. "Uh, ok. There is one sequence made out of three? Um..."

"Marshall!" Sydney pressed.

"Ok, um, give me the codes."

"Ok..."

"No wait. Give me the first three numbers of the first code."

"6, 5, 8."

Marshall wrote down the numbers, "Ok, now the second to last of the last four codes."

"1, 2, 9, 0."

"And...now the last two codes of the third one."

"7, 8"

"Ok," Marshall quick wrote down all the codes."

"Marshall...?

"Ok, the code is, 1 9 2 0 5 8 8 7 6."

Sydney typed in the code and the door unlocked. "Got it," Sydney said. Marshall sighed and sat back in his chair. Dixon and Sydney entered the room at the same time, and both stopped. Weiss noticed the silence and looked at Nadia, "What is it?" he asked. Sydney looked stunned looking at the bomb. "It's a nuke," she answered. "It's huge...can take out five major cities with one shot..."

"Do we know whose deposit this is?" Dixon asked.

"No," Vaughn said, "But we're downloading their files now. Chances are, because it's off the books, there won't be a record."

"Figures," Sydney muttered. She took out her small camera and began taking pictures of the bomb. Within a minute, she was done. "Ok, let's get out of here."

"Wait," Weiss said. "You have ten heavily armed guards approaching your location. You must have tripped an silent alarm."

Sydney rolled her eyes at Dixon as he pulled out his weapon, and she took off her coat, pulling out her gun. "Guess we'll have to go out the hard way."

"Syd," Vaughn said.

"Yeah?"

"Be careful."

Sydney paused for a moment, letting her husbands touch of concern for her sink in. She smiled and nodded. "I will," she assured him. She glanced at Dixon. "You ready to rock and roll?"

Dixon smiled at her. "I always am."

[Song: Faith No More: Midlife Crisis; playing]**

Dixon opens the door and bullets whiz right past them, but both Sydney and Dixon take cover on either side of the wall. Both at the same time, come out and fire and move into the hallway and take cover. Sydney fires at the guards, taking two of them out then her and Dixon run down the hallway, towards the exit, the guards in tow. They come around the corner only to see the exit is completely blocked off. They take cover behind another corner as the guards by the exit fire at them. "We don't have enough ammo to take all of them out," Sydney said, out of breath. Dixon looked over her shoulder and pointed. Sydney followed his gaze as he was pointing to a window. Sydney turned to him, wide-eyed. "Dixon, we're on the fifth floor!" Dixon fired at the guards as others were fast approaching them. "You got any better ideas," he asked her. Dixon fired at them again just as a grenade rolled by their feet. Sydney, without hesitation, ran to the window, Dixon directly behind her. She shot at the window then used her weight and smashed through the rest of the window as the grenade went off.**

Weiss, Vaughn and Nadia all saw the explosion from the fifth story window. "Dear God," Weiss whispered. Nadia quickly got behind the wheel of the van, started it up and sped off .

Sydney rolled over and groaned in pain. Dixon slowly got up and looked over at Sydney. "Great plan," she muttered. Dixon offered his hand and helped her up. "We've been through worse," he stated. Before Sydney could reply back, gun shots rang out again at them as the guards were running towards them again. Sydney and Dixon fired back and ran of in the opposite direction. Nadia burned rubber and sped towards Sydney and Dixon and stopped in front of them. Thinking it was an enemy van, Sydney and Dixon raised their weapons as Weiss opened the back door. Sydney and Dixon sighed in relief and jumped in and Nadia slammed on the brakes and sped away from the guards.

"But the mission was a success?" I asked.

Sydney nodded at me. "Yeah, it was."

"What about on the way back?"

Vaughn is wrapping a bandage around Sydney's bloody arm. Sydney winces in pain and pushes Vaughn's hand away and wraps it herself. "You should get that looked at," Vaughn told her. Sydney finishes wrapping it and looks at Vaughn. "It's fine."

Vaughn sits down. "Yeah, but still..."

"I said I was fine, Vaughn."

He just sat there and looked at her hurt. Sydney stared back up him, but then got up and walked away.

"There's always tension between us." Sydney explained.

"What kind?" I asked

"All kinds. It's like, we always want to say something to each other, but we never do. Something always stops us."

"And you don't know what that is?"

"Well...if I did..."

"You wouldn't be here," I finished for her. "I understand."

Sydney nodded and rested her hands in her lap. I watched her for a bit as she avoided my gaze. I gently put my pen and pad down and looked at her. "How often do you two have sex?"

She must have been offended. Well, no, scratch that. If she were offended, she would have killed me. It was a question that Sydney wasn't expecting. I caught her off guard and by her pause. I had to guess, they didn't have sex very often.

"Um..."

I raised my eyebrow at her, "How about we narrow it down to a week. How many times in a week?"

Still, Sydney said nothing. "Uh..."

"Three?" Still nothing. "Two?" Sydney bit her lip. "One?" I asked hopefully. Still...she said nothing. Oh boy...

I quickly grabbed my pen and pad and wrote the note down. 'No sex! Could be a reasonable factor in faulty relationship.'

"It's just, you know, with the CIA, and Isabelle, and...well...you know..."

I noticed that Sydney was extremely nervous and uncomfortable. Sweating, even.

"Do you find him...repulsing?"

"God no!" Sydney exclaimed. "It's just...hard to put in words, I guess."

"Uh-huh. Why don't you try tonight?"

"Try what?"

I blinked at her, "To have sex. With your husband."

Sydney walks in her bedroom and leans against the wall, looking at Vaughn. Vaughn looks up from his book and sees Sydney. "What?"

Sydney smiles at him. "Nothing."

Vaughn smiles back at her and places the book on the nightstand. "You think it's funny that I'm reading?"

"No," Sydney said smiling.

"Come here." Sydney walked over and sat next to Vaughn and rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Do you think we need a shrink," he suddenly asked.

Sydney raised her head and looked at him. "I don't know really."

Vaughn sighed. "Me either." Vaughn studied her then moved in to kiss her, and Sydney let him. It felt good to be in his arms again after so long. To feel a connection between them again. Sydney kissed him back and Vaughn took off her shirt and started to kiss her neck. As he was started to get more intimate, Sydney pushed him off her. "No...I can't."

"What?"

Sydney pushed Vaughn off her and she quickly got up and went into the bathroom, and closed the door. Vaughn looked after her and sighed. "No," he muttered. "We don't need a shrink."

"She threw up, okay? Vomited." Vaughn exclaimed. I studied him very well. Things didn't exactly go very well last night, I took it.

"Many mothers go threw this, Michael," I explained. "After so long of built up sexual tension, it's hard for them."

Vaughn only stared at me. "Isabelle is two," he said.

A bit my lip. Well, he's got a point there. "Well, maybe it was too fast then. Maybe you should start off simple. Dinner, for example. Get to know each other again and built up on that love you both already have."

Vaughn walks out of his office and sees Sydney working over her computer. Vaughn walks over to Sydney and smiles at her. "Hey."

Sydney looks up at him through her glasses and slightly smiles. "Hey. Listen, about last night...."

"Don't worry about Syd, really." Sydney nods and smiles at him. "Listen, I figured, tonight we could go out. To dinner together."

"A date?" Sydney smiled.

"Yeah...something like that," he smiled back.

"That sounds perfect."

"Ok then...it's a date."

"Ok."

Smiling Vaughn left Sydney to finish her work when Eric approached him. "Oh, hey man, I need your help."

"What kind of help," Vaughn asked, worried.

Eric looked around quickly and showed him a ring. "I want to ask Nadia..."

"To marry you, no way?"

Eric smiles. "Yeah."

"Well, I'm not asking her for you."

"No, I need help to do it. How'd you ask Syd?"

"You mean before or after or impending death?"

"Before."

Vaughn sighs and looks at Sydney working, "You just do. You tell her the truth, how you really feel." He looks back at Eric. "You just speak from your heart."

"Ok....but how?"

"Come here."

Vaughn leads Eric into another empty office. "Practice on me."

"What?!?"

"Come one," Vaughn pressed. "Pretend I'm Nadia."

"Yeah, sure," Eric replied sarcastically.

"Ok, you know what? Fine." Vaughn went to leave but Eric stopped him. "Okay, okay."

Eric knelt on one knee and held the ring up to Vaughn. "Nadia...ever since I met you, you...have been wonderful. And..."

"Weiss, you're trying too hard."

"Ok," Eric sighed. "Um..."

"Just speak from the heart."

"Alright. Nadia, since you came into my life, I've never been happier. You are the most amazing, beautiful, talented woman, I have ever met and I want to be a part of that forever. So...will you marry me?"

Vaughn smiles and nods at Eric.

"Oh my God."

Vaughn and Eric quickly look up and see Sydney covering her mouth from laughing out loud. "I had no idea," she giggled.

"Shut up," Vaughn smiled at her.

Sydney walked in the room and took the ring from Eric.

"Hey!"

"Weiss, it's beautiful."

"You think she'll like it," he asked.

"She will love it." She hands the ring back to him. "But first, I think you two have to get divorced."

"Okay." Annoyed, Eric left the room and Vaughn followed him.

"Wait," Sydney said, following them out. "I want to hear the answer."

"Your mission to Russia was successful. Langley got the weapon just in time as it was being moved to a different location. The CIA now has it, secured. I just wanted to let you all know the great job you did. Go home, relax. Enjoy today. I'll see you all tomorrow." Sloane finished and smiled at them all.

Everyone got up and left the briefing room. Vaughn walked up to Sydney and smiled at her. "So..."

Sydney returned his smile with her own. "I'll see you in an hour or so. I just have to pick up Isabelle and drop her off at my dad's."

"Ok...see you there."

Sydney pulls her car up to the preschool and gets out. She hits the alarm button on it and walks into the lobby. Sydney sees a man standing at the desk and looks closely at him. Hello," he greets her.

"Hi. Are, you new?"

The man shakes his head. "I'm just filling in for Carrie. She went home sick."

"Oh." Sydney walks in the classroom and up to Isabelle's teacher. Sydney looks around the room. "Where's Isabelle?"

"Oh," the teacher said. "She just went to the restroom."

"In the lobby?"

"Yes."

Sydney walked back in to the he lobby and found the man gone. Sydney looked puzzled, but ignored it. He probably went to the bathroom too, she thought. Sydney pushed open the door to the woman's restroom. "Isabelle?" No answer. Sydney opened all the stalls, and found nothing. Then she found a stall that was locked. "Isabelle?" She kicked in the stall door, and opened it, and gasped. Carrie was sitting on the toilet, dead, and a sharp knife sticking out from her skull. Sydney covered her mouth and looked around the bathroom. Where the hell is Isabelle? She pulled out her gun and stormed out of the restroom nearly colliding with Isabelle's teacher. The teacher looked at Sydney's gun in surprise. "Isabelle?" Sydney shook her head. "She's not in there." Sydney rushed out of the school and looked around. Save for her car and a few other teachers cars, the parking lot was empty. Sydney looked around though, and spotted a dark tinted van peeling away from behind the school...in too much of a hurry. Sydney pulled out her keys, jumped in car and took off after the van...

TBC

Original twist on the Syd/Vaughn relationship. I like it. :smiley:

I hope Isabelle's ok...

Great chapters so far. Can I get a pm when you update?? Thanks.

Isabelle gone??? How awful
Just what they need...hopefully it will bring them together
and not put even more tension between them

pm please???

oh no i hope she is ok!!!! :thinking:

"Syd," Vaughn said."Yeah?""Be careful."Sydney paused for a moment, letting her husbands touch of concern for her sink in. She smiled and nodded. "I will," she assured him.

that was so cute!!! i think they just have to gte to know each other again just like barnett said

A bit my lip. Well, he's got a point there. "Well, maybe it was too fast then. Maybe you should start off simple. Dinner, for example. Get to know each other again and built up on that love you both already have."
thats what i call good advice!!! (y)

and i loved the whole-
"What kind of help," Vaughn asked, worried.Eric looked around quickly and showed him a ring. "I want to ask Nadia...""To marry you, no way?"Eric smiles. "Yeah."
weiss asking nadia to marry him

and

Vaughn sighs and looks at Sydney working, "You just do. You tell her the truth, how you really feel." He looks back at Eric. "You just speak from your heart."
i think vaughn should take some of his owh advice
Vaughn leads Eric into another empty office. "Practice on me."

"Alright. Nadia, since you came into my life, I've never been happier. You are the most amazing, beautiful, talented woman, I have ever met and I want to be a part of that forever. So...will you marry me?"Vaughn smiles and nods at Eric."Oh my God."Vaughn and Eric quickly look up and see Sydney covering her mouth from laughing out loud. "I had no idea," she giggled."Shut up," Vaughn smiled at her.Sydney walked in the room and took the ring from Eric."Hey!""Weiss, it's beautiful.""You think she'll like it," he asked."She will love it." She hands the ring back to him. "But first, I think you two have to get divorced.""Okay." Annoyed, Eric left the room and Vaughn followed him. "Wait," Sydney said, following them out. "I want to hear the answer."

i realy loved the sarcasm ealy great and funny (y)

She kicked in the stall door, and opened it, and gasped. Carrie was sitting on the toilet, dead, and a sharp knife sticking out from her skull.

please tell me thats not marshalls carrie!!!! :byesad:

"Isabelle?" Sydney shook her head. "She's not in there." Sydney rushed out of the school and looked around. Save for her car and a few other teachers cars, the parking lot was empty. Sydney looked around though, and spotted a dark tinted van peeling away from behind the school...in too much of a hurry. Sydney pulled out her keys, jumped in car and took off after the van...

i realy hope isabell is ok!!!!! :cry: and she is not hurt :crutch: or missing :missing: for too long

thank you for the pm
i loved the lenght and the regular update
keep up the good work

gracie :angelnot:

Hey, I just started reading this today. I really like it, it's off to a great start! Can you please send me a PM when you update? Thanks!!!

~Anja

Back