Mr. and Mrs. Vaughn

Oh, something just occured to me from your reviews.

The Carrie in this story is NOT Marshall's wife

sorry about that

Thank all for your reviews. You guys are great! Your input is what keeps me going! :D Everyone will be added to the PM list...is just have to figure out how to do that hide/show stuff so you all can see....sucks being new... :P

OMG, how could they kidnap Isabelle, she is like really cute, omg shes gunna miss the dinner with Vaughn, i soo sad right now :(

thanx for the PM update soon

-luv Em :cheers:

Hey, you said something about not knowing how to do that "show/hide thing". Do you mean the spoiler? Because if you do, the code is this:
Code:
[spoiler]  TEXT  [/spoiler]

This story is awesome!!! Can I please get a pm?

LOve the tension between them!! It will make their next "reunion" all that more special!!!

Hey, you said something about not knowing how to do that "show/hide thing". Do you mean the spoiler? Because if you do, the code is this:
Code:
[spoiler]  TEXT  [/spoiler]

I think that's it. Thank you so much

I won't be able to update for a day or two i think because of senior exam finals and work. Plus today is my little brothers birthday and he made me promise to take him to some game place. I will update as soon as I possibly can. All I have to do is type the story, I have already written it out.

^_^

Thanks for all your comments (y)

hey i love this..i like the fact that syd and vaughn are not all loved sick like in the show

love where this is going :D :D

oh and thanks for the pm :smiley:

nice title... kinda like mr. and mrs. smith? if its not then ignore me. eeek isabelle. wonder what will happen? vaughn to the rescue? pm please

oohh, I was so close to updating this. :(

Anyways...yes, the title is like Mr and Mrs. Smith, along with the shrink, Dr. Barnett? I thought it was a nice touch.

If you know my writing style then you know that there are going to be twists and surprises I bet you would never guess. Even if your lucky.

PM List: Hope I didn't leave anyone out...look for an update soon, in the next two days

Alias79
aliasfan212
AliasSydney502
ALIAS_chick
angiverl

ASIOagent
atekamel
benzmine
Catpin

fire*N*ice
grassyass
iheartvaughn
IwantRome
lolo38

MH55995
Nadia Weiss
redwolf88
secret_agent_angel
sparklingrainbow

syd-157
Sydnee
sydneymicheal
tunita
Vaughn-a-holic!439

I forgot...in my sig are lines that you will read in the story. hint, hint

So sorry for the delay...I don't feel well right now...I am tired...but looking forward to Alias tonight. Another update tonight

She slams on the gas pedal and shoots out of the parking lot of the preschool, carefully avoiding an accidents. She sees the van ahead of her about five car lengths and turns into the left lane directly behind the van. Sydney was at a disadvantage though. One, it was rush hour and she was on a busy three lane roadway. And two, she had no idea the condition Isabelle was in or where the van was intending to go. The upside she did have, was that her car was a lot faster and had better turning, allowing her to speed up to the van. Sydney did everything she could. She pissed a lot of people off doing so, but she didn't care. You mean focus was on the van and getting Isabelle to safety. Sydney sped up once again and cut off another car, but this time she was right beside the van. The only problem now was getting in front of it. She took another left and then cut her wheel to the right, spinning the car around, and slammed on her brakes. In an instincts reaction, the van suddenly stopped, nearly clipping Sydney's car, and causing the cars behind him to stop. The driver got out of the van and looked in front of it, to see if he damaged anything. Sydney got out, with her gun aimed at the man. "Put your hands up now!"

The Driver follows her orders, but looks angrily at her. "What the hell is your problem lady?" Sydney ignores him and walks over to him. He glares at her and Sydney grabs his head and slams his face on the front end of his van. "What the fu-!"

"Listen to me, I've had a really crappy week and I just missed an important date, so if you want to keep your vital bodily organs, I advise you shut up and do as I say," Sydney warned him. He didn't say another word as Sydney patted him down for weapons. She released him and raised her gun at him again. "Go to the back of the van." He did so, Sydney in tow. "Open it." The man glared at her again. "Open the doors!" He sighs and opens it. "Back away. Now!" He takes a few steps back and Sydney looks in the back of the van. She sighs heavily and lowers her weapon. She looks back at the cleaning supplies in the back of the van.

"Satisfied?" The man rudely asked.

"I'm..." But Sydney couldn't say anything. It just dawned on her. My daughter is missing. Someone took her, she was sure of it. But who, and why? And why did they kill Carrie? To make me scared? It that was the case, they did a good job. Sydney was terrified. What if this new group has her? Is she alive? What if they killed her? All these questions and thoughts ran through her mind at once, being too much for her to handle. A car horn suddenly threw her from her thoughts and she stared at another man leaning out of his car. "Hey! What the hell is the problem? Why are you blocking the damn road?!?" Sydney looked at him and realized the van and her car were blocking two of the lanes and blocking traffic. She didn't move though, she was paralyzed. My daughter is missing...

Vaughn enters the house quickly and walks in the living room. He sees a few agents standing around, and sees Jack and Sloane standing near Sydney, who is sitting on the couch staring dead ahead and making no knowledge or concern of the quiet conversations that are going on. Her sister, sitting next to Sydney, sees Vaughn first and looks at him sadly. "What’s going on?" he asked. With one look from Sydney though...he didn't want to know.

"Vaughn," Jack began.

Vaughn ignored him and looked at Sydney. "Sydney...what's going on?"

"Vaughn..."

"Sydney..."

"Michael." Vaughn turned to him. "Isabelle is missing."

"What?" Vaughn couldn't believe it. He looked at Sydney for an answer but she stared back at him blankly.

"We think she was kidnapped. Possibly by The Hand."

Tears started to well up in his eyes, as he sank into the nearest chair. "Why..."

"We don't know," Sloane said. "But we believe they will make a list of demands soon."

As if on cue...Sydney's cell phone rang. Everyone got silent and all looked at it. As if she was snapped out of her daze, Sydney looked up at them, then at her cell phone. One of the agents started typing on his computer, then nodded at Sydney who reached for it.

"Hello?"

"Mrs. Bristow," a man said on the other side on the conversation. "You and your CIA friends have been very naughty, stealing something that belonged to me."

"Where's my daughter?"

"She is safe....for now. Providing, you help me out."

"Why should I trust you?"

"Because, Agent Bristow...I've got the prize."

"Mommy!!!!" Isabelle's voice rang out. Tears welled in Sydney's eyes.

"Now," the man continued. "I would like my bomb back."

"You are insane if you think the CIA will just hand it back to you," she managed to get out.

"Well then, I suggest you find a way around that, Bristow. I want the bomb back were it was in twelve hours or every hour after that you will receive a body part from you daughter."

The man hung up, and Sydney stared at her phone, then at Vaughn. They were both resolved. Were taking that bomb back

"No. Absolutely not," Director Chase was saying.

"Director Chase..." Sydney insisted.

"I will not put a nuclear weapon back in the hands of terrorists. It will not happen, Agent Bristow."

"Someone’s life is at stake here..."

"I said no. The weapon will be held by the CIA then transported to Langley. Handing the weapon back to them nicely is not a risk I will take."

"They have my daughter!"

Director Chase looks at Sydney, sympathetically as Sydney continues. "They know who I am, and they have Isabelle. Please, Director Chase."

Chase didn't say anything for awhile, but when she finally did, she nodded. "Do you happen to have a plan to get it back?"

"No...Not yet."

"Then until you do, Agent Bristow...the answer is no."

Sydney sighed and watched Chase walk away.

"Director Chase has refused to cooperate with us," Sloane said. "As you all know, Isabelle, Sydney's daughter, is being held by The Hand. As of this moment, APO will be cut off from the CIA. We will have nothing to do with them by my orders. We will get Isabelle back and it will be Black OPS. If you have any doubts about this, or wish to be relieved of duty, now is the time to do so."
He looked around, at Weiss, at Nadia, Jack, Dixon, Marshall, and finally at Vaughn. He nodded then looked at Sydney, standing beside him.

"Chase said," she began, "That the weapon will be transported to Langley tomorrow, so we only one shot at this. The CIA is holding it behind their government building and it is being kept a secret but I will bet my life, Chase has that heavily guarded now."

"So, we go in stealth?" Dixon asked

"No...Not exactly..."

[Downtown Los Angeles]

[Song; Pink: 'Cuz I can ; Playing]**

Sydney pulls up to a dance club in a sleek and stylish Red Ferrari. The two guards look at her, then each other and grin. Sydney steps out of the car and throws the keys at the valet who stares at her then the car, with his jaw dropped open. In a very short white dress, and wearing a small fur coat and high heels with large sun shades...revealing a lot in general, Sydney stops in front of the guards and slipped off her glasses. The guards look her up and down and smiles at her, letting her in. Sydney smiles back and enters the club.
--

"One of the security guards that always work that shift, stops in the club down the street for a drink," Sydney stated. "We get him; we get his card key and access to the building."

"Why can't we just use our access?" Weiss asked.

"Because, Chase will know what were up to," Vaughn answered.

"And she has probably stripped our clearance as well for the time being," Jack added.

"How can you find this guy," Nadia asked.

"Easily..." Sydney answered.
---

Sydney sat at the bar and took off her coat and throws it on the empty chair next to her. The man sitting next to her on the right looked at her. She smiled, and he grinned at her back. Moments later, Sydney walks out of the bathroom, the guard on the floor, knocked out, and Sydney holding the card key. "I've got it," she says through comms.

"With all those guards there then, we're going to need a distraction," Nadia said.

"Yeah...something big," Weiss added.

Dixon thought, “I think I could come up with something.”
----

A black SUV speeds through the back area, around the guards and passes them. Then, it hits the wall on the side of them and explodes.
---

“Isn’t that a little over the top?” Jack asked.

“No,” Sydney jumped in.” We want to make a statement. To The Hand, to the CIA.”

----
Dixon, about 50 feet from the crash, watches as two of the guards run to the scene. “There’s still one guard left,” he says.

Nadia takes off her headset and gets out of the van. “We’ll take care of it,” Weiss says, and he follows Nadia.

The guard left talks over his radio. “What do you have?”

“Oh my God!” He hears a woman scream and goes around the corner where he heard it. “Phoenix, you’re clear.” Dixon said.

Sydney comes around from the opposite corner and puts the card through the key slot card. It beeps and opens up and Sydney slips in. “I’m in.” Dixon nods. “Boy scout, Phoenix is clear. Proceed.”

“Copy that,” Vaughn replies.

Sydney walks past the bomb and goes over to the computer. She hooks up a hard drive to the computer and begins to type. Within a few moments, the bomb begins to low itself onto a moveable platform underneath it. Sydney type on the computer some more and the hanger door opens.

Dixon sees the door opening and looks towards the crash scene, seeing the two guards, still trying to put out the fire. The third guard comes around the corner and sees Nadia crying and pointing at Weiss, who is on the ground, bleeding in the chest. “What happened?” the guard asked. “I don’t know!” Nadia wailed. The guard leans in close to Weiss, and Weiss sits up and punches him, knocking him out. He looks up at Nadia, “Good acting.”

She smiles at him, “You too.”

“Yeah…I play dead very well. Practice, you know?”

A Tractor Trailer approaches them and Dixon gets up from his position and runs to help Sydney. The Truck stops and Vaughn gets out, and lowers the ramp. He then runs in and helps Sydney and Dixon move then bomb. “We have to hurry,” Dixon said, “The other guards will be here soon.”
They move the bomb into the truck and Dixon raises the ramp and closes the back door just as the guards come around the corner. “Come on,” Sydney urged. They ran into the truck and Vaughn sped off as quickly as possible, as the guards realize the bomb is missing. Vaughn pulls the truck onto the highway and Weiss and Nadia’s van comes in behind them, following them back to APO. ***

Sydney paces around the briefing room of APO, restless. Vaughn is sitting at the table and staring at Sydney’s cell phone, lying on the table. Nadia and Weiss are sitting next to Dixon and Jack when Sloane enters. “Still no word?” he asks.

“No,” Jack answers. “It’s been two hours. They would have gotten the bomb delivered to them by now.” The doors to the room opened suddenly and Chase entered. She looked around the room and then directly at Sydney.

“Agent Bristow.”

“Director Chase.”

“You know why I am here.”

“To arrest me?” Chase didn’t say anything, only nodded. “They’re going to call,” Sydney said.

“We’re also watching their every move,” Sloane said. “They won’t get away with the bomb.”

“I sure hope so,” Chase said.

Sydney stopped pacing when she heard her phone ringing. Everyone looked at the phone as Sydney reached for it. “Where’s my daughter?”

“First, I wanted to congratulate you,” the voice said. “Going against the CIA like that, you and your fellow members did an excellent job.”

“You got the bomb didn’t you?” Sydney reassured.

“Yes…”

“My daughter.”

“In time Agent Bristow. When the bomb reaches a secure place and I am sure you are tracking us, then you will have your daughter.”

“That wasn’t the agreement.”

“I will call again in six hours.” Then, the hanged up. Sydney closed her phone and slammed it on the table. Everyone knew what had happened. They were played…and Isabelle was still missing.

TBC

reviews...please?

If Sydney went against the CIA what makes the kidnapper think he will get out of this situation alive...
can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks for the pm.

Back