Drama Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)

Title: Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Tagline: Smart and sexy

Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama, Thriller

Director: Doug Liman

Cast: Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Vince Vaughn, Adam Brody, Kerry Washington, Keith David, Chris Weitz, Rachael Huntley, Michelle Monaghan, Stephanie March, Jennifer Morrison, Theresa Barrera, Perrey Reeves, Melanie Tolbert, Jerry T. Adams, Elijah Alexander, Hans F. Alexander, Lauryn Alvarez, Burke Armstrong, Ron Bottitta, Earl H. Bullock, Miguel Angel Caballero, Victor A. Chapa, Maree Cheatham, Laine Collins, Noah Dahl, Merrilee Dale, Chris Daniels, Patrika Darbo, Jennifer DeMille, Tyce Diorio, Patricia Donaldson, Sabi Dorr, Greg Ellis, David Escobedo, Kaela Freeman, Megan Gallagher, Amy Hathaway, Jessica Hedden, Kathrine Herzer, Nigel Hudson, Ravil Isyanov, Stephanie Ittleson, Mark Ivanir, Benton Jennings, Simon Kinberg, Peter Lavin, Deren Tadlock, Sean Mahon, Kevin Makely, Mike McCaul, Derek Medina, Will Moore, Joel Munoz, Mark Newsom, Richie Ornelas, Jordan Osher, Edward Padilla, Eugene C. Palmer, Luis Racer, Liz Ramos, Leonard Robinson, Felix A. Ruiz, Sam Sabbah, Kim Schioldan, Ty Sharp, Jimmy Shubert, Abigail Rose Solomon, Hannah Von Kanel, Ali Marsh, Kim H. Winther, Michael Winther, Michael-John Wolfe, Jeff Yagher, Bryan Anthony, Douglas Caldwell, R.J. Durell, Melissa Hurley, Jacqui Landrum, Carol Mack, Michael Morris, Gloria Rodriguez, Linda Kathleen Taylor, Anne Vardanian, Ara Vardanian, Luis Vasquez, John W. Woodruff, Angela Bassett, William Fichtner, David Block, John Branch, Julius Callahan, Shilo Frontierro, Lisa Gabriel, Tony Longo, Janelle Marra, Heather Petrone, Bill Viney, Hawk Younkins, Matt McColm, Mo Gallini

Release: 2005-06-07

Runtime: 120

Plot: After five (or six) years of vanilla-wedded bliss, ordinary suburbanites John and Jane Smith are stuck in a huge rut. Unbeknownst to each other, they are both coolly lethal, highly-paid assassins working for rival organisations. When they discover they're each other's next target, their secret lives collide in a spicy, explosive mix of wicked comedy, pent-up passion, nonstop action and high-tech weaponry.
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)

I saw this on the preview thing on the I, Robot DVD....IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD. TWO GREAT ACTORS. One, Brad Pitt, majorly hot.

Um... This is what I gather about the movie's plot.

Both of them are deadly assasins that are married and don't know about eachother's job. They find out and try and kill eachother.

Official Site:

http://www.mrandmrssmithmovie.com/

Thank you for the link. From your synopsis, I was intrigued and after seeing the trailer, I can not wait for this film. It seems alittle like True Lies(even had the tango dancing to the same music!) mixed with bits of Bourne series, Bond movies, and a romantic comedy. Bloodshed, lies, romance, and brad pitt. What more could a espionage fan desire?! :blink:

saw the preview tonight, before the "Elektra" movie ... looks awesome (y) (y)

Can't wait to see Angelina Jolie again on the big screen ... Love her ;)

Alias_Gay said:
saw the preview tonight, before the "Elektra" movie ... looks awesome (y) (y)

Can't wait to see Angelina Jolie again on the big screen ... Love her ;)
[post="1159090"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ditto. Looks gooooooooooood!

I feel so sorry 4 Jennifer aniston becuz they r in amovie together (Anglina and Brad). Isn't Adam Broody in this becuz if he is I will just go 2 c him in it!! :lol:

I'm quite excited to see this and I say :P to all the tabloids! Nicole Kidman was suppose to play Angelina's part. If she hadn't dropped out of the movie, and her and Brad got along (like he does w/ AJ) then the tabloids would do what they're doing to Angelina to her instead.

Anyway, this looks awesome, action, some humor and the sexiest on screen couple I've ever seen!

I can't wait to see this!! This is the summer movie I am most anticipating. And it's not just because Angelina's in it. ;) It's because it looks like it is going to be a great movie. There's the chemistry between Angelina and Brad that will help the romance a lot, the action, the thrill, everything. I can't wait till next month when it comes out! :woot:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database