MS, Nintendo and Sony press conferences!

So what did you guys think of the press conferences from E3? MS mainly tried to sell their slice of the Nintendo motion controls pie and Nintendo showed Shigero Miamoto failing at playing HIS OWN GAME (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)

I didn't have the time to see Sony's because I was busy watching Brazil's opening match on the world cup (2 X 1 for Brazil if you guys are wondering)

Well the nintendo press conference was hands down the best and while yes the zelda demo was faulty it showed an interesting game that i cant wait to get my hands on. the thing that stood out to me above all is the 3ds not only are we geting 3d tech that should be years off we are also getting 3d movies pictures and above all mgs. oh yeah and star fox 64 will be a launch title.

sonys was decent but failed to reveal anything breath taking.

Microsoft really blew my mind this year. Kinect, Dance Central, Kinect Sports,etc. I definitely cannot wait for all of this to come out; especially the new star wars game for Kinect coming out in 2011.

Microsoft really blew my mind this year. Kinect, Dance Central, Kinect Sports,etc. I definitely cannot wait for all of this to come out; especially the new star wars game for Kinect coming out in 2011.

Honestly dude you liked dance central that's pretty pathetic and the star wars game is a great idea but I don't think it will play well simply due to the fact of how diifficiult it would be and kinect sports is simply wii sports and there is nothing to exciting about that

Honestly dude you liked dance central that's pretty pathetic and the star wars game is a great idea but I don't think it will play well simply due to the fact of how diifficiult it would be and kinect sports is simply wii sports and there is nothing to exciting about that

That all might be true... But Kinect is still gunna sell truckloads of copies everywhere, along with it's games that are aimed toward the non-hardcore crowd...

Back