MSN for Mac

does anyone know if there's another MSN messenger version for Mac that's more 'updated'?
where you can actually see the people's pictures, see all smilies, and all those other advantages pc users have lol...
there probably isn't, but i can always try ;)

thanks!

m<o>j said:
Nope, don't think there is...:angry: Microsoft holding us lot back...:angry: Selfish little *censored*
:rain:
[post="1395821"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yup, they don't like us... i mean... we're at version 4.1., pc version 7??? damn pc ruled world :cuss:

Kakan said:
PC´s rocks you know that :P
[post="1395843"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
they are crappy computers :P i'll never betray my Mac!! lol

peanutbutter said:
yup, they don't like us... i mean... we're at version 4.1., pc version 7??? damn pc ruled world :cuss:
they are crappy computers :P i'll never betray my Mac!! lol
[post="1395857"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahahhahahhahhhahahaaa 😆

m<o>j said:
And don't think she doesen't have backup Karin :P ....*kisses computer, prepares for battle....:ninja:*
[post="1395924"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol, victory will be ours!! :Ph34r:

2 Macs against billions of PCs, Jai... any ideas while waiting for a newer msn version? ;)

Uhm. Uhm. Uhm. Uhm...........*whispers*...no?...but hey...us to are strong and we'll fight a good battle...:cry:

ETA: There's more stuff I think if you log on via phonefox.com

never heard of Adium. macs are great, my whole school is based on macs, everyone has one and we are all wireless, it's great!!!

I'd say AIM is better, but I still use MSN and iChat (at school cause the techies can't block it).

Back