MST3K - Cinematic Titanic

Any MST3K fans out there?

I loved the original Mystery Science Theater 3000 episodes (w/ Joel), but I thought it went downhill a bit when Mike took over as host.

The original MST3K crew now has a new show/group called: Cinematic Titanic

They just released their 2nd movie, Doomsday Machine, on DVD - We bought and watched it last night and it was hilarious! Worthy of the best MST3K movies, imo.

------------

Cinematic Titanic is a feature length movie riffing show and is an artist owned and operated venture created by Joel Hodgson, the creator of the Peabody award-winning Mystery Science Theatre 3000. Cinematic Titanic features the original cast and writers of MST3K, which is Hodgson (Joel Robinson), Trace Beaulieu (Crow), and J. Elvis Weinstein (Tom Servo). Filling out the ensemble is Mary Jo Pehl (Pearl Forrester) and Frank Conniff (TV’s Frank). Cinematic Titanic’s focus is to riff on the movies we love, which are ‘the unfathomable’, ‘the horribly great’, and the just plain ‘cheesy’ movies from the past.

I found this a little while back and while I really liked MST3K, I just didn't want to spend the money for a dvd of it. Still, nice to see that it's around and still laugh worthy.

Back