MTV MOVIE AWARDS

Chanel

Cadet
discuss fashion awards etc here.

i loved JGs outfit, i loved Beyonces dress. i loved johnny knoxvile's blue suit. LMAO!

the awards will be posted once i find my notebook.... which it seems like my mom cleaned my room.

did anyone notice how they kept showing a few people, Queen latifah JG etc. wierd.....

i didnt expect the awards to be coming out of the poduim that was a very cool thing!

I liked the mid-show "documentary" of the Charlie's Angels "Ass Coordinator". I don't know why, but it really cracked me up. :lol:

But I wish they'd had Ashton Kutcher host with Sean William Scott instead of Justin Timberlake. They could have done a "Dude Where's My Car" joke, especially since JG was there too! The Matrix parody at the beginning was pretty funny though. Anything with Wanda Sykes and Will Ferrell in it has to be funny.

I didn´t see the MTV Movie Awards, and I cannot see it because, My Cable operator haven´t MTV Spain. But I downloaded Gollum´s video and It´s Hilarious.

LMAO! gollum was ahlarious!!!! ashton woudl ahve been great hostingbut i have to say JT did a pretty good job. i cant find wherev my mom put my notebook but i will post all the winners as soon as i find it.

the ass coordinator was great!!!!!!!! i just kept laughing!!!!

yeah, Gollum was great !
Jennifer too of course, but Kirsten Dunst, why did she say that about the kiss !! (grrrr)

off topic : great sig and av Chanel !

they werent that bad... pretty funny. i got the Note book! AYYAY! here are the winners.

~~~
Breakthrough Female
Jennifer Garner
~~~
Best Comedic Performance
Mike Myers
~~~
Best Fight
Yoda
~~~
Best Kiss
Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Magyer
~~~
Bets On-Screen Team
Elijah Wood, Sean Ashtin, Gollum
~~~
Breakthrough Male
Eminem
~~~
Best Villian
Deveigh Chase (the Ring aka Samara)
~~~
Best Action Sequence
Lord of the Rings II, the Two Towers
~~~
Best Virtual Performance
Gollum, LOTRII
~~~
Best Movie
Lord of the Rings II, the Two Towers

Performers were:
Fifty Cent: who surprised us by having women shoot targets in the background
Pink: who surprised us by lcking another woman's face
TATU: who surprised us by having over 100 girls come in and strip, btw: look at Ashton's and P. Diddy's faces when shirts fly funniest thing ever!

Spelling can be fixed... if you see an error tell me!

I watched it at my friend spalce and she has satellite so we got to see it like 4 times in a row (or something insane like that?) for the most part we tuned it out and just talked but then whenever we saw Jennifer or Bilyl Boyd (who my friend is obsessed with) we would scream and stuff, it was cool. I would have to say my favorite part of all though was seeing searching for Jennifer and other Alias stars, haha. Insane but true. I also really really really liked the Gollum thing, that was SO hilarious I ended up downloading it off of kazzaa the next day :P ;)

Back