MTV MOVIE AWARDS

Whoa..Does anyone else find it weird that this thread all of a sudden skips ahead a year??. And I posted in it last year after the Movie Awards - I can't believe that was a YEAR ago. Geez...where does time go?

Anyway, this year's wasn't as good, mostly because no JG. Next year she'll be nominated for Best Female Performance and Best Comedic Performance for 13 Going on 30, hopefully. I liked the beginning movie pitch for a gay Lord of the Rings (hobbit on hobbit :lol:smiley: and Will Ferrell was funny as "Anchorman", but the show itself was kind of boring. Glad Jack Black and Lucy Liu won, but I was very creeped out by that kiss between Carmen Electra and Paris Hilton. Somebody call the Center for Disease Control!!!

lol i switched it on, didn't even remember it was on today.
Good i caught the beastie boys. gotta love em been so loonnngggggggggg, i'm so glad their back. i was also glad that the yeah yeah yeahs performed, it seemed like karen-o was losin her voice tho at some times. But i think they one of the coolest sets tho or the coolest.

the miniture goblin dude was realy cool, and the animations btw awards was very cool too

lol i dind't realy care about the winners at all, but its good that kill bill got a few.

Back