Season 2 Much adeux about Francie

So how to explain these 2 Francies here are some thoughts......JJ if you are reading this my hourly writing rates are very low.

1. Franciebot---The real Francie has really created thousands of Franciebots and they actually control the world.
2. Good Francie/Bad Francie---Francie has an evil twin sister, who wants to not only kill good Francie, but ruin her good name as well.
3. A Francie Mask---This is not Francie at all, but someone merely wearing an elaborate Francie mask.
3a. This is not Francie at all but a robot of the non Franciebot kind wearing a Francie mask.
4. It is Francie---Francie has faked her own murder and is now looking for revenge because Syd no longer pays attention to her.
5. Great Francie's Ghost---Francie was shot by someone other then her evil twin or a Franciebot and has come back from the dead both evil and vengeful.
6. Francie's Mother---Francie's mother and Syd's mother met druing childhood play dates and Francie's mother joined Irina in her plans for world domination. After a little nip and tuck Francie's mother has killed her daughter and is now doing Irina's dirty work.
7. Clones---Francie was always a pawn and as such was cloned at birth to one day be used as a tool of evil.
8. Queen for a Day---An evil Francie Drag Queen will stop at nothing to live the life of Francie......but he is also evil.
It really could be anything.....but my money is still on Franciebots.
S.

uhh....

well, the franciebots would be pretty funny. i'd love a bot of my own to do all my bidding. the evil twin sister thing is way too soap opera for alias. (although, if you think about it, the bringing-mom-back-from-the-dead thing was also a bit soap opera-ish)

it's gotta be plastic surgery. remember how ineni hassan did it? that's my best guess as to the new "francie."

still reeling over that though. poor poor francie. :(

Back