Much Music Video Awards 2004

yep, i thought it was alright, watch it every year lol. i dont' realy have any comments on it lol. but hilary duff was funny, stupid lip syching again, it didn't even look like it was real, sad child :lol:, i could only stand 15 seconds of it

3ffect said:
yep, i thought it was alright, watch it every year lol. i dont' realy have any comments on it lol. but hilary duff was funny, stupid lip syching again, it didn't even look like it was real, sad child :lol:, i could only stand 15 seconds of it
:lol: Glad I didn't see that!

Joyie said:
3ffect said:
yep, i thought it was alright, watch it every year lol.  i dont' realy have any comments on it lol.  but hilary duff was funny, stupid lip syching again, it didn't even look like it was real, sad child :lol:, i could only stand 15 seconds of it
:lol: Glad I didn't see that!
its the stuff that makes ya puke, without a doubt she was lipsyncing. no way she can hit everysingle not (well she has no notes), and sounds exactly the same as the single, tryin to fool everyone with a live band. what a waste

yeah she really did. i suuure hate hilary duff :glares: lol
billy talent and evanesence were so good though! and i really like that hoobastank song. and george (strombolopolus) is so hot!! hehe.

Alias_Freak said:
I hate Hilary Duff too! She's the worst actress and the worst singer! Jeeze! Before you know it, she'll write a book, and be the worst author!
HAHA!! :lol:
the sad part is, i wouldn't put it past her. oh god, kill me now.

Back